Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I want to change my clan name as i want to continue my clan as a esports clan

I want to change my clan name as i want to continue my clan as a esports clan

I cant find any clan name change available for my clan for my esports carrier . Plss help me supercell to chaange my clan name we are good war player and we r moving for esports line and for tournaments we need a esports name for clan so plss give me a option of changing clan name once.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahil03039 View Post
    I cant find any clan name change available for my clan for my esports carrier . Plss help me supercell to chaange my clan name we are good war player and we r moving for esports line and for tournaments we need a esports name for clan so plss give me a option of changing clan name once.
    Clan name changes are not available. Clannames can/will be changed by sc-support if they are abusiv or contains full names.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Clan name changes are not available.
    Well that isn't exactly accurate...you just need to be a professional esports clan...which the OP is suggesting.
    Last edited by yxas007; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:18 AM.

So from where i can send sc i am unaware of this site . And yes my clan names does not contains abussive i want to change for my esports tournaments clan name

Ya even i m saying that . If i want to change to esports clan name than why are u not helping that . Plss judge all of us as equal dont create any descrimination / high level person

Centennial Club
    So from where i can send sc i am unaware of this site . And yes my clan names does not contains abussive i want to change for my esports tournaments clan name
    I didn't go to the site, but I'd bet you Darian"s left pinky that it isn't what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Clan name changes are not available. Clannames can/will be changed by sc-support if they are abusiv or contains full names.

When you will meet with Supercell staff IRL because of an esport competition or have some manager who can negociate such things, you might be able to request a clanname change. Even several times, like Tribe Gaming did with Dark Looters (which is now Tribe Gaming), Dark Elves (which is now J'OFF) and Dark Looters X (which is now Tribe Academy); yes they benefited from at least three clanname changes. Before that, it won't happen.
    Last edited by Sakat; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:40 AM.
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    When you will meet with Supercell staff IRL because of an esport competition or have some manager who can negociate such things, you might be able to request a clanname change. Even several times, like Tribe Gaming did with Dark Looters (which is now Tribe Gaming), Dark Elves (which is now J'OFF) and Dark Looters X (which is now Tribe Academy); yes they benefited from at least three clanname changes. Before that, it won't happen.
    Only Dark Looters changed their name to Tribe Gaming. Tribe Academy is just a newly made clan, Dark Looters X still exists and J'off were J'off since forever and never Dark Elves...
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yxas007 View Post
    Well that isn't exactly accurate...you just need to be a professional esports clan...which the OP is suggesting.
    No that is wrong. It was a one time thing for clash world finals.

yes my clan names does not contains abussive i want to change for my esports tournaments clan name
    Then you wont get a clan name change.

Quote Originally Posted by yxas007 View Post
    I didn't go to the site, but I'd bet you Darian"s left pinky that it isn't what you're looking for.
    Even darian cant help you.