Thread: Deploying siege machine without CC troops

Deploying siege machine without CC troops

Our game is currently provide a choice to deploy CC troops either with siege machine or without it (As it goes on TH10 and above).

In some scenarios, I feel I don't really need to deploy my cc troops at all, but I still need a siege machine to make a successful attack.
    With current situation, We don't have possibility to deploy siege machine WITHOUT CC troops when CC is already filled with something. We can do it only if my CC is already empty)!)

So I propose to add a brand new mechanic to allow people deploy siege machine without CC troops with CC being already filled with smth in order to not to send a CC request after each attack.

This will help to save CC troops for village defence without losing possibilities to make strong attacks with siege machine.

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=Lordhumanoidbeastington;12394804]Our game is currently provide a choice to deploy CC troops either with siege machine or without it (As it goes on TH10 and above).

In some scenarios, I feel I don't really need to deploy my cc troops at all, but I still need a siege machine to make a successful attack.
    With current situation, We don't have possibility to deploy siege machine WITHOUT CC troops when CC is already filled with something. We can do it only if my CC is already empty)!)

So I propose to add a brand new mechanic to allow people deploy siege machine without CC troops with CC being already filled with smth in order to not to send a CC request after each attack.

This will help to save CC troops for village defence without losing possibilities to make strong attacks with siege machine.[/QUOTE

Actually, before start dropping troops, if you hold down the seige card, you cycle between the cc and the seiges.

Centennial Club
    he was borrowing without referencing my idea of deploying an empty siege without any donated siege troops in, my suggestion was to set cc to sleep mean they will not board any sieges, therefore preserved for war but if you can make sieges you should be able to use them