Thread: Recruitment

Recruitment

So i like the new update except for a few things. 1) the idea is nice but alot harder for clans to get good members. 2) the tags is a wonderful idea but it makes is hard to pick JUST 3.
    My ideas is to add sort by Townhall lev. And sort by how maxed a base is with a percentage and rushed bases get "-" or a symbol next to the %. Also when you visit a base bring us back t iij the recruitment spot instead of making us do it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipro75 View Post
    So i like the new update except for a few things. 1) the idea is nice but alot harder for clans to get good members. 2) the tags is a wonderful idea but it makes is hard to pick JUST 3.
    My ideas is to add sort by Townhall lev. And sort by how maxed a base is with a percentage and rushed bases get "-" or a symbol next to the %. Also when you visit a base bring us back t iij the recruitment spot instead of making us do it all over again.
    You do realize it's not easy as that. What is your definition of rushed? Is it "I fully maxed out my TH9 and now I am a new TH10", "I rushed from TH2 to 12", or "I maxed everything except walls". See? There are MANY variations of "rushed". That problem only magnifies when there are 10 million accounts. Also, I am against sorting by TH. Think about it. If we were allowed to do that, we would mostly choose TH10 and up, leaving the baby TH3 through TH8 behind! Honeatly, that will make recruitment WORSE. It's basically FORCING smaller accounts to rush!
    Last edited by BacalaoistPlays; November 9th, 2019 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    You do realize it's not easy as that. What is your definition of rushed? Is it "I fully maxed out my TH9 and now I am a new TH10", "I rushed from TH2 to 12", or "I maxed everything except walls". See? There are MANY variations of "rushed". That problem only magnifies when there are 10 million accounts. Also, I am against sorting by TH. Think about it. If we were allowed to do that, we would mostly choose TH10 and up, leaving the baby TH3 through TH8 behind! Honeatly, that will make recruitment WORSE. It's basically FORCING smaller accounts to rush!
    It is that easy if look at the finished base as 100%
    There are 94 building 95 including all 250 walls and 5th builder for a th9.
    Add in the upgrades and figure out the importance of them such as spell factories, collectors and storages and basicly think about how you can fit it all into 100% then say i have all but 1 wall upgrade to max it would say 99.9% maxed and count down like every 10 walls or so!!
    Last edited by Vipro75; November 10th, 2019 at 05:51 AM.

Also alot on clans especially the new clans hunt for the new players to train or some experienced clans look for new blood yo train! SAME thing which was going on in global!
    Last edited by Vipro75; November 10th, 2019 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    <snip>
    I am against sorting by TH. Think about it. If we were allowed to do that, we would mostly choose TH10 and up, leaving the baby TH3 through TH8 behind! Honeatly, that will make recruitment WORSE. It's basically FORCING smaller accounts to rush!
    Clans will always prefer the higher town halls. Due to thisI didn't think of joining a clan until I was a th7 when I started playing. Even then I was unceremoniously kicked out from the first clan I joined after a few days for apparently no reason.
    This was nearly two years ago.

I do suppose lower level/new clans won't mind low th players and can set the limit as such. Others may not be willing to take them no matter whether there is a th filter or not. Then again, there may not be hard limits--I often see players with lower trophy counts/war stars etc. less than the clan rules state in many clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Clans will always prefer the higher town halls. Due to thisI didn't think of joining a clan until I was a th7 when I started playing. Even then I was unceremoniously kicked out from the first clan I joined after a few days for apparently no reason.
    This was nearly two years ago.

I do suppose lower level/new clans won't mind low th players and can set the limit as such. Others may not be willing to take them no matter whether there is a th filter or not. Then again, there may not be hard limits--I often see players with lower trophy counts/war stars etc. less than the clan rules state in many clans.
    i am a almost maxed TH9 and alot of my level 3 clan is newbies that i trained to not rush and donate and the essentials of being in a clan.

Maestro666 if you still needa home or anyone thats not rushed pm me .