Thread: Please return to the old SCID login interface

Please return to the old SCID login interface

the new supercell ID login update is really really really bad, in every way!!!
    before this update I can always change to another account in 2 or 3 seconds.
    but now it usually takes more than 10 seconds......
    really makes me go crazy.
    please return to the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by asnn View Post
    the new supercell ID login update is really really really bad, in every way!!!
    really makes me go crazy.
    please return to the old one.
    Old way took more clicks. It now takes only 3. So, it definitely isn't worse in every way. It is much better for me.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Well. Either we all did it wrong over the last 18 months or you are confused.
    Before scid 2.0 it took us 6 clicks to siwtch between villages and it took a while. Now with scid 2.0 we have the "switch" button and it takes only 3 clicks and less time to switch the villages.
    Do you run the latest update to fix some scid problems? Is your internet good enough? Do you use th "switch" or did you go the old way with one more step due tonew scid look?

thank you guys.
    you are all talking about less clicks...of course I know that.
    and of course I've tried the lastest update, even reinstall 3 times.
    and it's not about my internet or anything else.
    I’ve been playing coc since 2013, I transferred all my accounts from Google to SCID at the beginning, and I know exactly the difference between the new and the old way.
    but limited by my bad englsh, i can't describe my situation well.
    sigh...
    in a word, the new way is really bad.

If you updated the CoC app you should be able to use the quicker way to change accounts. Just left of the connected you will 2 arrows in a box click on that it takes you to your accounts, it's easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry666 View Post
    If you updated the CoC app you should be able to use the quicker way to change accounts. Just left of the connected you will 2 arrows in a box click on that it takes you to your accounts, it's easier.
    thanks i know that...
    looks you all dont know what im saying...
    i'll try to make a video

thanks i know that...
    looks you all dont know what im saying...
    i'll try to make a video
    Or try translation software like google translate. Maybe this fits.

Edit:
    I found your first post and you answered to this post down below. Is it that you have the same issue? Clicking multiple times but village wont load? If you have downloaded the last update (friday 8.november) and you have still this issue then there is currently no fix. You will have to wait until sc fix this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Papalapolus View Post
    Not sure if this will get seen here, but I'll try...
    I am enjoying the new SCID update, but...it is rare that I can login to an account once I get to the "Choose From Saved" tab with just one click on an account. It most often kicks be back to that tab, making me click on the account 2, 3, 4, even 5 times before it works.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 5 Days Ago at 09:40 PM.