Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clash of clans survey.

I think his demand is valid...
    SC offers free gems and magic items for anyone playing the game, it's equally given to everyone just for playing the game you love but completing a survey is not for everyone and it cost you free time to do something you won't much likey enjoy to do.. its a task after all, so asking for 50 or less gem is reasonable
    FYI many unpopular games offers their 'Gems' just to rate them on Google play or iTunes store and it takes like 2 secs to do. Our opinion worth money and many marketing companies willing to pay much more then some ridiculous amount of gems for it

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    I think his demand is valid...
    SC offers free gems and magic items for anyone playing the game, it's equally given to everyone just for playing the game you love but completing a survey is not for everyone and it cost you free time to do something you won't much likey enjoy to do.. its a task after all, so asking for 50 or less gem is reasonable
    FYI many unpopular games offers their 'Gems' just to rate them on Google play or iTunes store and it takes like 2 secs to do. Our opinion worth money and many marketing companies willing to pay much more then some ridiculous amount of gems for it
    Incentivizing a survey will only result in less accurate data. Those who complete the survey with no compensation are more likely to give truthful answers. If they suddenly say they'll give you 50 gems then people are much more likely to just give bogus answers and speed through the survey without reading the questions so that they can just get their 50 gems.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Our opinion worth money...
    You seem fine with giving it away for free here on the forum.

Thanks for finding that post, TerM.

Is the survey for SC’s internal use, to gauge how their players are feeling about the game (directly), in order to reach more people than they would on other platforms? If so, I’d think people would be happy to give SC their opinions directly and know they’re being heard, hopefully leading to even more desired improvements and a better game overall. Idk why people would need to be paid for that.

Time is valuable, yes of course. So is having fun with the game.

Thanks Icey!

I need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by MacCoinnich View Post
    You seem fine with giving it away for free here on the forum.
    The way I see it the forum is discussion platform players to players, I give my opinion as part of a chat to others people. Survey is 'players to comapny' discussion that meant for marketing purposes to help them develop their product to make it more profitable so I don't feel like 'working' for free

Centennial Club
    i would rather instead a bonus stage automatically gained on the season track, this way people won't be able to 'farm the questionairre' and believe me some may want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Incentivizing a survey will only result in less accurate data. Those who complete the survey with no compensation are more likely to give truthful answers. If they suddenly say they'll give you 50 gems then people are much more likely to just give bogus answers and speed through the survey without reading the questions so that they can just get their 50 gems.
    Oh really! What evidence do you base that on?

The more people who take part in a survey will give more accurate data, giving 50 gems would purely be a compensation and not affect the quality of the replies. My ex is the MD of a polling company so I may just know a bit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post

The more people who take part in a survey will give more accurate data, giving 50 gems would purely be a compensation and not affect the quality of the replies. My ex is the MD of a polling company so I may just know a bit about it.
    Just because your ex is the MD of a polling company doesn't mean you still know more from a subject.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Salamamanteri View Post
    Just because your ex is the MD of a polling company doesn't mean you still know more from a subject.
    I cant imagine there are not multiple searchable studies on the subject that have investigated this question, next person to have an opinion on this would win the day by providing links to studies.
    Last edited by Vikingchief; 5 Days Ago at 03:18 PM.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

If gems would be added , people would just give fast-fake answers to just get their hands on rewards .

Without gems , sure we might have less people joined in this survey but at least SC would get honest answers .

Level 243Maxed TH12