Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Troop upgrade didn't continue while upgrading laboratory!!

Fresh Spawn

Angry Troop upgrade didn't continue while upgrading laboratory!!

Hello,

Few days ago I started my golem upgrade to level 4 and soon after that I started upgrading my laboratory to level 9.
    I knew that while upgrading laboratory my troop upgrade will proceed so I've choosen golem (6.5d) to match (6d) of laboratory upgrade so I can get the most of it.

Have in mind that I'm gold pass owner so times were even lower.

My laboratory upgrade finished today but it still says I have 4d 9h left to my golem upgrade even tho it should have already been over (or few hours left, not sure).
    I think that's a bug, is there anyhting I can do about it? It's unfair that I'll lose 4d 9h upgrading golem that should have already been upgraded.

MiqeloS
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Try exiting, closing out the game, and go back in. I believe that's what other players have done in the past and it resolved it.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Fresh Spawn
    Already tried, nothing changed.

Troop/spell upgrades NEVER continued while upgrading the laboratory AFAIK.

Per SuperCell:
    "If you are in the middle of upgrading any of your troops or spells and decide to upgrade the Laboratory, the troop or spell upgrade will pause until the Laboratory upgrade is finished.

Don't worry -- they will both finish in the end and no resources will be lost."

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyb0y View Post
    Troop/spell upgrades NEVER continued while upgrading the laboratory AFAIK.

Per SuperCell:
    "If you are in the middle of upgrading any of your troops or spells and decide to upgrade the Laboratory, the troop or spell upgrade will pause until the Laboratory upgrade is finished.

Don't worry -- they will both finish in the end and no resources will be lost."
    Where did you get this info from? Can you post the link? I am sure that the upgrade will continue even while lab is under upgrade. I can confirm that was indeed the case for past two years.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Where did you get this info from? Can you post the link? I am sure that the upgrade will continue even while lab is under upgrade. I can confirm that was indeed the case for past two years.
    It has always paused the upgrade for me over the last 6+ years as far as I can remember. I know I have had to mention this to members in my clan several times over the last few years. Link

Interestingly I did run across this thread from Dec 2014 which mentions a change (apparently unintentional or at least not mentioned by SuperCell) that directly contradicted their own support page info.
    Guessing SuperCell finally fixed/reverted lab back to its original behavior.
    Last edited by bunnyb0y; November 10th, 2019 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyb0y View Post
    It has always paused the upgrade for me over the last 5+ years as far as I can remember. I know I have had to mention this to members in my clan several times over the last few years. Link
    Well that was not the case. Look at all these posts -

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...se-or-continue

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...b-is-Upgrading

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9#post11520549

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ancel-research

Most recent post on the issue in reddit -

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...b_at_the_same/

Unless they changed it right now, you should be able to" un-pause" the research by closing the app and reopening the game when lab upgrade has finished.
    Last edited by Maestro666; November 10th, 2019 at 05:50 AM.

I had the same problem yesterday, that my Laboratory finished but the research didn't continue or lemme say only continued 1 day instead of 5. So my Babydragons were still upgrading. I contacted the support and they said that the laboratory doesn't research when upgrading and that i got misinformed about the laboratory researching while upgrading

Edit: It has been even said by Klaus Gaming that the laboratory research continues and i could see it in his video. But for no reason it didn't work for me
    Last edited by Berkant03; November 10th, 2019 at 01:49 PM.