Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account Recovery Process

After going through this process I can safely say it's clumsy and needs to be done better. I am a rightful owner and cannot reclaim my base. We all make mistakes. I have 20 accounts and this is the only one that someone got into. I was sloppy with my device. I made a mistake but now I can't fix it because this is a dumb way to verify an account. At least provide useful ways to find the info in your device before you permanently ban someone. Even though I guessed I know I was pretty close to what they wanted. Enough to ask for clarification. They need something better.

Quote Originally Posted by BIZmarkIE View Post
    Well. I made another attempt but I didn't get to speak anyone. Instantly banned. This is frustrating because I am the rightful owner and I can prove it now that I know where to find the details of the account I needed but they won't let me.
    I read that you sold your tab to your friend without whiping it. Havent you talked to your friend first?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I read that you sold your tab to your friend without whiping it. Havent you talked to your friend first?
    I did and I thought we were good. He said he removed the login and wouldn't access it. We aren't friends anymore and he lied. So now he has been logging in and purposely sabotaging the account. Spending the loot, training ridiculous armies, he hit #1 this last CWL for a war attack, upgrading stuff and trying to rush the account. So I finally had enough. I heard the horror stories of trying to unlock an account so I never complained to support. I just asked them to close all current sessions to boot his saved login, which they did. But they locked the account and now I can't unlock it. It's not the end of the world, it was a project account for me but now it's kind of about principle. I am the rightful owner and I can't prove it. I used some very helpful info in this thread to get the correct answers and now they won't hear them out. This time I submitted a request and just sent all the answers ahead of time. Maybe they will check them to see them valid before they arbitrarily ban me.

Fresh Spawn
    Supercell Support keeps on ending my conversation when i'm trying to get the unlock code to my locked account. what happened was recently i suspected someone is playing on my account and i contacted support for it and they locked my account, when i asked for code i answered the question they given me and some answers wasnt exact now they are not replying my emails and banned whatever account i have for "Phishing" when it is my own account alot of my account that is worth alot of money is now perms banned haizz.

Quote Originally Posted by AgoeztC View Post
    Supercell Support keeps on ending my conversation when i'm trying to get the unlock code to my locked account. what happened was recently i suspected someone is playing on my account and i contacted support for it and they locked my account, when i asked for code i answered the question they given me and some answers wasnt exact now they are not replying my emails and banned whatever account i have for "Phishing" when it is my own account alot of my account that is worth alot of money is now perms banned haizz.
    It's a horrible process. I finally got through to a second person and answered all their questions correctly. Banned. The account wasn't really worth that much to me so I have given up but it was just the principle of the matter for me. I am just writing that account off but I wanted SC to know that their account recover process is a joke.

Can anyone give me the link of forum of sc,how can i change my email id of coc account?
    Last edited by Islamrakibuldhanmondi; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Islamrakibuldhanmondi View Post
    Can anyone give me the link of forum of sc,how can i change my email id of coc account?
    There is no real option to change the email but there are other options.

Option 1 → is your village not saves with supercell id? → save your village with supercell id by using the new email account.

Option 2 → your village is saved with supercell id → contact the ingame support and request opting out from supercell id (owner verification included) → after opting out you are able to save your village with a new supercell id by using a new email account.