Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forums Mixed CWL sign up thread December 2019 season

Signing up my th10, soon to be th11 (IGN: ProGamerz). Thanks
    Last edited by s0fr3shh; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:07 AM.

Walk the Plank, th10, is in

Sign ups updated, still room for a few more, but looks like we'll be ok for a 15 this month. Thanks everyone.

@axs - up to you what to bring (I think anything lower then a th10 might struggle to get to 8 stars in M1, but the medals should still be decent).

I’ll bring some 12s lol

3 accounts on me... Balthazar Blake th12, Partytime242pro engineered th11 and bobbi th10 (engineered originally but am fixing the rush, so some defenses are much lower than they should be)

Message from Klep on Discord

KleptomaniacToday at 7:25 PM
    @deadnettle(heather)#6910 Still trying to work out if we can run 30 v 30 in our clan. If not can probably send over my mini (fresh th12). Won't know for a bit though - clan is a bit dozy when it comes to reading clanmail...
    Join Our FESG Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Watch the story of my hero, GSP - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJw_RINI_IA

Quote Originally Posted by Partytime242 View Post
    3 accounts on me... Balthazar Blake th12, Partytime242pro engineered th11 and bobbi th10 (engineered originally but am fixing the rush, so some defenses are much lower than they should be)

Thanks, and welcome back. Sign ups updated.

@Klepto maniac - will put you as a ? for last sign up spot, hope you make it, but no worries if not.

Sign ups now closed, thank you everyone. Just a reminder to be in the fleapit for the start of cwl event in game, and we'll spin straight away. See you then.