Thread: Expansion items

Expansion items

Hi just wondering how farmers work out what time they are able to re buy expansion items and how do you know how many expasion items you have bought in ur 24 hr day thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzsong59 View Post
    Hi just wondering how farmers work out what time they are able to re buy expansion items and how do you know how many expasion items you have bought in ur 24 hr day thanks
    Hello and welcome to the forum! Here is a thread that may help answer some questions on this subject:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs
    Last edited by Tahoe; 5 Days Ago at 09:22 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzsong59 View Post
    The reset being midnight UTC is easy to figure out. Just google "what time is it UTC". I can see that midnight UTC is 5 hours before mine, so my reset should be at 7pm. Which is the same time as the mailman delivers my gift cards. Easy to remember.

Currently, I don't buy enough EMs or UMs to have to keep track, but when/if I need to, I usually keep some scrap paper or post-it's handy to write down times anyway (like when my next personal train is due). Easy enough to just jot down what I buy.

Luckily, I found Hay Day after years with another farming game, that never told us about any limits (and there were plenty) and we had to figure them (all) out ourselves. So, if keeping track of part purchases is the only limited thing I have to keep track of in this game, I feel freakin blessed.