Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What happens if all teams reach max points?

What happens if all teams reach max points?

Just had a really interesting scenario this derby.

All 15 teams finished 10 tasks for max 3200 points within 1 hour.

Will the last three teams to finish be relegated?

EDIT : solo player
    Last edited by Lizdiz; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:09 AM.

The order in which the NHs finished will determine the placement. And, IIRC, yes those teams that are 13, 14, & 15 will be demoted, even though they earned max points.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    The order in which the NHs finished will determine the placement. And, IIRC, yes those teams that are 13, 14, & 15 will be demoted, even though they earned max points.
    Thanks for that

I have never done a solo player derby, but I keep hearing that they can be brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    I have never done a solo player derby, but I keep hearing that they can be brutal.
    We have a small hood, and every once in a while life gets in the way of farming. I have had occasion to do a few solo derbys and will say they are not for the faint of heart. Those that solo week after week should be applauded. 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    "Solo player derby"? Do you mean playing derby in a single-member hood or be in a hood with more than one member but only one member opting in to play derby? I am in a hood with 18 members but I am the only one opting in week after week. In my case, it's really easy because I have helpful hood members when I need help, and there are plenty of town visitors on the platform for me to choose from when I need visitors. Currently my hood has 175 gold trophies. It's actually easier to play solo because there's no problem with someone sabotaging or failing to finish their tasks in a timely manner. We've had our share of that in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    I think everyone should do the single player hood and derby for some given time. You can get quite a bit experience and make yourself a much better player. Unfortunately, I do not think very many players has what it takes to do it.
    You have to be independent, self-sufficient, and self-motivated to survive.

Champions league as a solo player is brutal at times if you are a competitive player with expectations of winning a trophy.
    Most all of the time the system will inject a couple of whales into your group 15 that jump to the max score to buy the trophy. If you do not manipulate derby with diamonds, you have to become a machine stacking wizard to have a chance.
    There is no one to fill the 4th boat help. You have to always outsource your green boat helps. You need at least one baby farm so that you can do help tasks fast.

I have played solo for some time back when my lead farm was around level 55 or 60. It was when there was a very limited amount of tasks like chili popcorn, syrup, pumpkin pie, red berry and carrot cakes, tomato juice. You could stack for most every machine task. There were no basket tasks or town tasks. It was a different type of derby then.

As a solo player, you know it is not your week when you do your 3200 pts in good time but find yourself down near 13th place. Then there are weeks you wonder why the competition was so easy to beat. I guess it is the luck of the draw who the system matches you up with for a given week.

As Xtalline mentioned, it is better to play with minimal teammates so that you do not have to deal with the unpleasant behaviors of all of those negative player mentalities. I think that this is so true if you are a self-sufficient player with reasonable game experience.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    There is no one to fill the 4th boat help. You have to always outsource your green boat helps.
    Playing solo doesn't necessarily mean being tje only NH member, only being the only o e opted in for the derby. Non-derby members can fill blue boat boxes.

Derby players that dont opt out

hi hey day team i am not sure if this is the right place to make a suggestion but for derby i find that some people in my neighbourhood wont opt out just to claim prizes is there not a way that even if they dont opt out that they cant claim prizes just like the event board .... if you dont participate you dont get its thats simple i feel its unfair for those who try but loose because of certain players

As leader you can opt them out or kick them out if not doing their bit, though it's more awkward if they're family.