Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ALL Suggestions for tweaks on 80 cap - no complaints!

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    The best way I find to explain the reset is when Alfred comes, Gregís shop restocks and the WOF truck arrives

Well on my farm, the WOF truck comes at 11am pst and then Alfred comes, and Greg's shop restocks at 4pm pst.

Since Alfred and Greg's shop happen at 12am UTC (my time: 4pm pst) I believe that is when the reset happens.
    Last edited by Dibz52; December 10th, 2019 at 11:04 PM.
    Started playing July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Dibz52 View Post
    Well on my farm, the WOF truck comes at 11am pst and then Alfred comes, and Greg's shop restocks at 4pm pst.

Since Alfred and Greg's shop happen at 12am UTC (my time: 4pm pst) I believe that is when the reset happens.
    yes, I am in the same time zone. I realise now my truck now comes when I am sleeping
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 50 GW 23
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I actually think theres some sort of gliche with the cap the other day i bought ten planks then spotted 8 tapes and got the you have reached your daily limit however i hadnt bought any the day before or on that day just the ten planks but yup i agree eith the op a counter would be a good idea
    Last edited by Mrlk; December 12th, 2019 at 10:02 PM.
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    yes, I am in the same time zone. I realise now my truck now comes when I am sleeping
    I'm est, and my WOF is usually there in the morning when I log on (around 7am). Wouldn't that be 4am your time? Meaning the truck comes at noon UTC?
    Honestly, I never really checked when the wof comes lol it rarely gives me anything good anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fromadiva View Post
    Hay Day is a wonderful game but this new limit is very frustrating.
    I agree with you. Before this update we were helping other players in the Facebook group by buying EMs in the newspaper when someone needed them. These days people do not want to help others anymore.

We should be able to trade with the neighbours without limits.
    Stopped buying the diamonds because of the daily limit.

Can confirm the WOF has been coming at various times at my farms, even late at night. No longer a reliable sign of a new day start in Hay Day, especially when it stayed a long time on the farm the day before.

Alfred the post man and Greg's shop are my go to. Being an european kitty helps too.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 140♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Per the pinned thread by MOMSCAR......

When does the 24hrs start:

“A "new day" is always midnight UTC (12AM UTC). That's when the 80 limit will reset.”
    Started playing July 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Backinbusiness View Post
    We should be able to trade with the neighbours without limits.
    This workaround would totally defeat the purpose of the limit. It could work with a time qualifier - like having been friends or neighbours for more than a qualifying time period, like a year. Would lead to petitions and complaints, but it's a lot better than nothing.

The counter is definitely needed. And we should not be able to see ads of the EMs after reaching the limit. It is really annoying to see an ad in the newspaper e.g. 10 planks for sale and then you can not buy them because of the limit
    Stopped buying the diamonds because of the daily limit.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Backinbusiness View Post
    The counter is definitely needed. And we should not be able to see ads of the EMs after reaching the limit. It is really annoying to see an ad in the newspaper e.g. 10 planks for sale and then you can not buy them because of the limit
    Team Hay Day have released two sneak peeks in the past 48 hours about the December update. But they are focused on improving The Valley. Maybe Team Hay Day will surprise us by including a counter in a future update.

---
    Lynn
    December 15, 2019
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread