Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Please Hold Troops Into Queue Untill Released Manually

New Bloke/Chick

Please Hold Troops Into Queue Untill Released Manually

Dear Supercell,
    Please consider the next idea.
    Currently the game automaticly puts troops in your army camp when there is enough space for troops that are trained in your trainig facility, further named 'queue'. This behaviour is annoying. It causes your camp being filled with wrong troops due to the removal of temperarely troops and on daily base, due to donations.
    Solution: Put a laever, button or setting in the game that holds the queued troops into the queue untill you push that button.
    Why?
    This will give you the oppertunity to put the right troops in front of the queue. It also saves time and recourses because you don't have to remove those unwanted troops from your camp and retrain them for army composition in your queue.
    It also makes it a lot easier when giving troops to others because you don't have to take precations to prevent the wrong troops entering your camp.
    E.g. I start the game, see some troop requests. Now, I have to remove a troop first from the queue, put it back into the queue, move it to the first place in the queue and finally I can give the troops requested without having to worry wrong troops shift into my camp. At least, I have time untill the newly trained troop is ready.
    After donation I can refill the wholes in my camp by retraing the troops I gave away, put them in front of the queue, waisting again training time of troop I used as buffer to prevent wrong troops entering my camp.
    I hope this makes any sence and if so, please stop the game from automaticly filling your camp with troops from your queue, making gameplay more fun i.m.h.o. and for sure less time/resource waisting.
    Hope I see a leaver/button soon 😀 Enough place on the training facility screen...

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    I hadn't thought about that before, but it makes sense. Maybe the "lever" could be an option on the army camps, kind of like how you can put your heroes and clan castles into guard mode. What do you think?
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Love this idea!

I custom-train troops for people frequently so I have to mess with this a lot and it can take quite a bit of time. Drag and drop makes it easier than it used to be and I’m kind of used to it, but it’s still a bit of fuss. Especially if I’m in a hurry, don’t have one-gem donations at the time, or am saving gems.

Then I can tend to end up a little grumbly sometimes when someone does pop online to fill a request, because I have to delete what I had been sitting there wasting time waiting for—when I want to be rejoicing that others are actively dropping in to donate!

Sometimes I start to feel like I donate *too much, effectively slowing my progression towards my own goals, when others don’t want to “mess up their army” or don’t have time, so they’ll only donate what is in their camps.

I suppose I could not custom-train either, but eh. A lot of higher attacks use specialized CCs. For others, it’s just more fun to have certain troops and can make raiding that bit more effective when trying to level up through early town halls quickly.

I’m busy too, but if I’m around, I can’t stand seeing requests sit for hours because no one is using (name that troop) at the moment. (And yes, of course, at times that’s me.) I could drop leagues and attack dead bases without CC troops but, eh. Then I get even “rustier” than I usually am, lol.

So anything that makes it easier for more people to fill more requests more often, is a good thing, and something like this could potentially be a simple, helpful tool.
    Last edited by MommySnooks; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:05 PM. Reason: grammar, lol

Thanks Icey!

I need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I hadn't thought about that before, but it makes sense. Maybe the "lever" could be an option on the army camps, kind of like how you can put your heroes and clan castles into guard mode. What do you think?
    That would be a great place as well. My first though a lever would be on the training screen, second tab, because you are already there to train new troops. But if it also should be on the field, imho, the most logical place is a lever on the barracks because there you train your troops.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Love this idea!

I custom-train troops for people frequently so I have to mess with this a lot and it can take quite a bit of time. Drag and drop makes it easier than it used to be and Iím kind of used to it, but itís still a bit of fuss. Especially if Iím in a hurry, donít have one-gem donations at the time, or am saving gems.

Then I can tend to end up a little grumbly sometimes when someone does pop online to fill a request, because I have to delete what I had been sitting there wasting time waiting forówhen I want to be rejoicing that others are actively dropping in to donate!

Sometimes I start to feel like I donate *too much, effectively slowing my progression towards my own goals, when others donít want to ďmess up their armyĒ or donít have time, so theyíll only donate what is in their camps.

I suppose I could not custom-train either, but eh. A lot of higher attacks use specialized CCs. For others, itís just more fun to have certain troops and can make raiding that bit more effective when trying to level up through early town halls quickly.

Iím busy too, but if Iím around, I canít stand seeing requests sit for hours because no one is using (name that troop) at the moment. (And yes, of course, at times thatís me.) I could drop leagues and attack dead bases without CC troops but, eh. Then I get even ďrustierĒ than I usually am, lol.

So anything that makes it easier for more people to fill more requests more often, is a good thing, and something like this could potentially be a simple, helpful tool.
    Your reply made me completely recognize myself 😀.
    I am in exactly the same boat as you are. I cannot resist troop requests.😊
    I have about 850k of donations mainly because I want troops fast myself when I request. This behavior started spreading in my clan so these days it's harder to give troops because everybody hurries doing it. Due to rushing you might forgot to refill your army camp. You already know it's being filled when you hear the sound of troops or spells entering your camp. And this happens so often, you know in front your stuck with 5 freeze and no rage... Or an icegolem and 10 archers, or 7 healers.. etc...

I also looks to me like a relative simple addition and realizes gameplay improvement, by removing irritation you always experience when you have to throw away troops or spells from your camp.
    Knowing that giving troops won't mess up your army, will make live easier for people. And hopefully make the step to give troops less problematic.
    Last edited by Heethoofd; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:14 PM.

Millennial Club
    This is a fantastic idea.

Great idea