Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: All Clashers should do the in game survey under events tab.

Survey showed up on my main today. Already did it on a mini, so did it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The survey has only been put out in some countries.

I'm not sure which countries are in the list altogether.
    My guess would be richer countries with big markets in the app industry.
    And the surveys are probably somehow randomized, e.g. not all players from the active countries will see it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxsettings View Post
    Trying to derive more profits from an ever-shrinking player base is what the gold pass was. Now they're toying with the idea of increasing it to further boost their profits? Greed knows no bounds. I don't blame SC for this, it's probably their shareholders clamoring for more and more.

And people need to stop saying that it's great value; compared to what? These are virtual goods which cost nothing to give away. Their value is artificially determined by the time-gating mechanic central to the game. In other words—they take your time away then sell it back to you.
    I have no idea about the shrinking player base, nor do I particularly care, at this point in time..

It may well be, that it increases their profits, if people think it presents a good deal.
    They dont gain anything extra from me, as I simply shifted from buying gems..

The game is Free To Play, so I dont get where you mean "they take your time, then sell it back to you".. That is simply incorrect.. You either spend money or you dont.. You either play or you dont..

In my view, the gold pass does present good value.. That value is measured against the other products they have on offer.. As I said, I put a little into the coffers each month.. Small price for several hours of enjoyment per month.. but it is my choice to buy.. I dont have to.

I also did the poll on my main.. Like you, I was suspicious.. But all polls from sellers tend to be similar.. I did state that I thought the price was "just about right".. If they increase the price, it reduces the value, and I will re evaluate.. I like the progress boosts, but I can easily live without them.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:58 AM.

New Bloke/Chick
    I did start completing the survey till it got to my personal information, I don't see the need to give this type of information out on a game, I find it intrusive and wrong, they have run the game long enough and have all the statistics to know if they are getting it right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan123456 View Post
    I did start completing the survey till it got to my personal information, I don't see the need to give this type of information out on a game, I find it intrusive and wrong, they have run the game long enough and have all the statistics to know if they are getting it right or wrong.
    It is standard market research.. Those questions assist in evaluation.. It is personal choice as to whether to complete it..
    I personally refuse, if its cold call from an unknown source.. Since the details arent "delicate", I decided why not..
    So long as they arent asking for any actual account details (the hall question does specify "main hall played", if carrying multi accounts, rather than the one doing the survey)

Agree fully with the sentiment regarding Survey, it's very positive that players can in some way express their opinion and views of the game directly to Supercell and it's good that Supercell has given this opportunity?

I would like to say this forum could also be a source for ideas but there are far too many people who on here who want to give their judgement on every subject or just criticise other people's views which is to say the least off putting and just dilutes any clever ideas that may be suggested.

Don't fool yourself thinking user input will change anything!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    Don't fool yourself thinking user input will change anything!
    I disagree with the cynicism expressed here. There are many examples where SC have changed things following user input. The most recent being the improved SCID fast switching. They do listen, they just don’t take every idea on board, and like everyone, sometimes they mess it up lol. (Recruiting tool)
    Last edited by Ajax; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:18 PM.

Oh I didn’t realise a male hen was a naughty word, apologies for the profanity!

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Oh I didn’t realise a male hen was a naughty word, apologies for the profanity!
    You should just go back and edit your post when that hapoens (l've done so for you here).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)