Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: All Clashers should do the in game survey under events tab.

All Clashers should do the in game survey under News tab.

I can not express how deep and truly in touch with the community this survey I just completed is. I am not one to mince words, and tend to be one to put "too fine a point" on things as a "few" admins and my early forums bans will reflect. 😈.. With that said, from twitter to forums, discord, twitch, and every other 3rd part communication app used in clans, we all hear all the time about what we want changed, or "how the game is now broke/dead(NOPE)". This survey is YOUR chance to let SuperCell and the Clash of Clans Devs team know exactly what you love, would love to see changed, and how you/we all experience the game. In short, Take. The. Survey. ---that is all

---stonevapor
    Last edited by Stonevapor; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:49 AM.

Level: 180 | TH: 12
    LexCorp™ Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, and Leader War
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

Just did the survey. Filled in my comments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonevapor View Post
    I can not express how deep and truly in touch with the community this survey I just completed is. I am not one to mince words, and tend to be one to put "too fine a point" on things as a "few" admins and my early forums bans will reflect. .. With that said, from twitter to forums, discord, twitch, and every other 3rd part communication app used in clans, we all hear all the time about what we want changed, or "how the game is now broke/dead(NOPE)". This survey is YOUR chance to let SuperCell and the Clash of Clans Devs team know exactly what you love, would love to see changed, and how you/we all experience the game. In short, Take. The. Survey. ---that is all

---stonevapor
    I am sorry to say but you might want to change it to news tab not events vary misleading
    quick update i took the survey and i just want to say i am extremely glad supercell is giving us this because i feel as my word if being heard more through it than on here tbh
    Last edited by TitanNetwork; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:50 AM.

Will Edit, Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanNetwork View Post
    I am sorry to say but you might want to change it to news tab not events vary misleading

Level: 180 | TH: 12
    LexCorp™ Family Leader and Founder of Sea Monsters
    Clash Beaus, Lecult, and Leader War
    Potluck Admin
    Apply in-game(NOPE)

Nothing so far on any of my bases/accounts that even remotely looks like a 'survey'... not under 'news', not under 'events', not under 'for you' and not under 'more'... so please enlighten us who don't have this ... what is this about?

It’s there under news on one of my minis, but not on my main. I’ve completed it.

I don't see it but glad you pointed it out. Maybe it will show up later. It's possible that it is country specific. I'm in the Philippines and we often get left out of things like this. Not just clash but everything.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

I've yet to see it. It might just be something SC is sending out to random accounts.
    I highly doubt they want several million surveys along with all the data gathering it would require.

The cynic in me thinks the survey is there to see if they can increase the price of the gold pass. Fifteen years of working in market research will do that to a person though. I would still recommend completing it though.

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Haven't got it myself, anyone mind sharing what it's about?