Thread: Change clan name

Fresh Spawn

Change clan name

My clan name is "GIRLS POWER" and it is giving trouble to my clan members as this is related to my country politics and many players just join our clan only to say vulgar words to girls, I want to change my clan name to "INDIAN CLASHERS"

Hello, and welcome to the forums.
    Sorry this is not likely grounds to change the clan name.
    You can contact support in game, well only the clan leader can, to get it changed, but this name doesn’t fit reasons to change the clan name.
    Good luck.

As you may have noticed already, clan name changing isn't available in the game currently. Supercell, while they could, also doesn't change clan names on request. It may get changed only if it's offensive or if you happen to make a deal with professional esports organisation and Supercell sees some value letting your clan use the organisation name.

However, if I'm not mistaken, clan name change is something that might happen in the future at some point, but as of now, no one really knows for sure.

Also, you mention about getting harassed just because of such an innocent name.. Sad to hear that and it proves some regions still have work to do with gender equality. Maybe consider carrying that name with pride and stand up against those idiots. Someone has to lead the way, you know. Good luck!

Not available yet.
    Keep asking. They could change their mind in the future.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Same here..
    If this type of threads weren't stopped then
    Th 13 thread would be the most trending followed by clan name change thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anmol59 View Post
    My clan name is "GIRLS POWER" and it is giving trouble to my clan members as this is related to my country politics and many players just join our clan only to say vulgar words to girls, I want to change my clan name to "INDIAN CLASHERS"
    You can not change your clan name...sc have not giving this function for present time..I hope this option can come in future..