Thread: How do I edit my profile ect..

Crab Claw

How do I edit my profile ect..

Hi I would like to add a profile pic. Maybe a signiture and know what people are talking about in regard to reputation. Which i dont seem to able to give. Is this all because I am on a mobile version of the forum? I dont understand. Please explain. Thanks. I read through the how to on it seems like its an issue with rhe mobile site which is laking any of the options I want to do that. I guess thats the only reason.
    Last edited by Wachichi; November 7th, 2019 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wachichi View Post
    Hi I would like to add a profile pic. Maybe a signiture and know what people are talking about in regard to reputation. Which i dont seem to able to give. Is this all because I am on a mobile version of the forum? I dont understand. Please explain. Thanks. I read through the how to on it seems like its an issue with rhe mobile site which is laking any of the options I want to do that. I guess thats the only reason.
    For some reason, many players have a difficult time with changing these features while in mobile site. So, first switch to "full site" (you can select this option at the very bottom of any forum page).

Then select "Settings" at the top right corner of the screen.
    There are options on the left side of this page.
    Under My Settings, select "edit profile picture"
    Download your image and select "save changes".

Note: the max. file size for profile pics is 100x100 with a max file size of 64 KB.
    (Also note that "profile" pictures are on your profile page. "Avatars" will show under your name on the forum, and are a smaller file size).

Forumers can give a reputation point to others who have informative, and other helpful (or quality) posts on the forum. Not all subforums will allow you to give a rep point (like off topic) and the rep symbol is not visible while on mobile site. To give a rep, tap the small black "star" symbol at the bottom of the post that you'd like to give rep for (left of the triangle "report" symbol). The small green rectangle above a forum avatar is the progress bar for rep points.

Here is the introductory thread on reputation from 2017. Note that giving others "negative" rep has since been removed.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post9567832
    Last edited by Tahoe; November 7th, 2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!
    Happy Holidays Everyone!