Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Th13 vs Recruitment

Th13 vs Recruitment

I would rather have the ability to recruit new members to my clan that I specifically need than a new TownHall at this point. I know this probably wonít be the opinion of many who are maxed out and bored with the game but for the clan as a whole, fixing the last update should come before giving us another one. A new shiny TH13 will be awesome but if our clans are still struggling to get new members only a few of us are going to enjoy the new update and even that will be slated. Push back the new town hall and build us a new recruitment tool please.
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

Centennial Club
    You might be the only person to say this.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I would rather have the ability to recruit new members to my clan that I specifically need than a new TownHall at this point. I know this probably won’t be the opinion of many who are maxed out and bored with the game but for the clan as a whole, fixing the last update should come before giving us another one. A new shiny TH13 will be awesome but if our clans are still struggling to get new members only a few of us are going to enjoy the new update and even that will be slated. Push back the new town hall and build us a new recruitment tool please.
    And I'd much rather have a new hall. Also, how would not releasing th13 in December in any way help the new recruiting tool?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    I would prefer new content anyday.
    There's other ways to recruit to other than in game like forums,reddit,discord etc.
    I never got any good member using the in-game system whether its the new tool or global.Maybe because I didin't much effort in the in game method.But what I mean to say is that you can recruit just fine outside of game.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    And I'd much rather have a new hall. Also, how would not releasing th13 in December in any way help the new recruiting tool?
    I think heís saying that heís having problems with his clan, you need higher TH to compete in CWL but you canít get them now. The inboxes are full.
    With the new TH it will get even worse with those maxers gravitating to the few clans. Leaving the others unable to recruit.
    My clan is nearly 5 years old. We are struggling to get more TH12s. Our only option now is to grow our own I suppose.
    TH13 will just make it worse. Those in big high-level TH clans wonít notice. We will.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Agree with you. I donít want the new town hall pushed back. As a maxed player, I really really want TH13. if Iím not mistaken, SC already said theyíre going to address the recruitment tool problems anyway

Centennial Club
    In my clan we have decided to instead of inviting th12s ingame..we rush our own. I have made my decision to super rush my new 2nd acc to th12. I don't regret it. And plus my clan is all for it, even though they were once a "maxist" clan. I even convinced 3 others to rush to th12 so we can get seiges and the like. I know I'm going against the grain, yet my main acc is a max everything before you go up a TH. It gives me some fresh content and challenges! Oh..and if TH13 comes along, be sure that I WILL rush to that too. No regrets, no hard feelings.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I would rather have the ability to recruit new members to my clan that I specifically need than a new TownHall at this point. I know this probably wonít be the opinion of many who are maxed out and bored with the game but for the clan as a whole, fixing the last update should come before giving us another one. A new shiny TH13 will be awesome but if our clans are still struggling to get new members only a few of us are going to enjoy the new update and even that will be slated. Push back the new town hall and build us a new recruitment tool please.
    i second that.. although i am maxed out for months now, i need recruiting capability to upgrade my clan. so give me recruiting before th 13

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    I would prefer new content anyday.
    There's other ways to recruit to other than in game like forums,reddit,discord etc.
    I never got any good member using the in-game system whether its the new tool or global.Maybe because I didin't much effort in the in game method.But what I mean to say is that you can recruit just fine outside of game.
    absolute humbug if a game cannnot support its own functionality, it should not excist.. i have no need for extra apps to play a app game..

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BacalaoistPlays View Post
    In my clan we have decided to instead of inviting th12s ingame..we rush our own. I have made my decision to super rush my new 2nd acc to th12. I don't regret it. And plus my clan is all for it, even though they were once a "maxist" clan. I even convinced 3 others to rush to th12 so we can get seiges and the like. I know I'm going against the grain, yet my main acc is a max everything before you go up a TH. It gives me some fresh content and challenges! Oh..and if TH13 comes along, be sure that I WILL rush to that too. No regrets, no hard feelings.
    We are considering the same