Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 122

Thread: Th13 vs Recruitment

  1. #101
    Centennial Club Crusher0029's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Channel 4 San Diego
    Posts
    167
    I think the OP has a very valid point.
    Up until the announcement of TH13 recruitment was very much on the front page and I can understand concerns that this would be swept under the carpet with the hype around a new TH level with new troops, heroes etc. But this game survives because of the clan element and I think Supercell are very aware of that, there has been a lot of improvement in the recruitment tool since it was first launched and although a lot can still be done, language, TH level, availability I'm confident that this will be improved in the near future.

    From a personal perspective I would prefer that recruitment was improved before TH13 but that's because I'm not there yet, In my clan there are max TH12s who would see things otherwise.

    If both happen at the same time everyone would be satisfied so let's all hope for that.

  2. #102
    Village Maiden
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    499
    Every. Persons. Inbox. Is. Full.

  3. #103
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,599
    Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    Every. Persons. Inbox. Is. Full.
    Gee. Surprise. Every recruiter is spamming any base that looks like it has a pulse that shows up in their search. Then take into account the preference for people not in clans. Maybe they arent in a clan because they dont want to be and are ignoring invites?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  4. #104
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    174
    with the current system its a mirracle to find anybody. no real time search means old results. limited results shown means full inboxes, and in general low quality bases shown.

    in short rubbish..

  5. #105
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,077
    Gee, all this time I thought all the high quality players were clanless. Who would have guessed that they weren’t? <sarcasm font on>

  6. #106
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Gee, all this time I thought all the high quality players were clanless. Who would have guessed that they weren’t? <sarcasm font on>
    i had a high quality 12 out for 2 day, no invite's
    gee most be a broke searchengine. realism without sarcasm... better wake up and smell what's cooking heyy?

  7. #107
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    i had a high quality 12 out for 2 day, no invite's
    gee most be a broke searchengine. realism without sarcasm... better wake up and smell what's cooking heyy?
    I didnt suggest that it was working well, I believe it needs improvement too as it doesnt seem to be working anywhere near as good as anyone hoped.

    Being a maxxed TH12 and not getting an invite means very little. It may be because the clans who see you dont bother to invite you since you may be in the wrong timezone, you may not speak their language, you may not accept an invite from a lev 3 clan so they dont bother sending an invite and wasting their time. It may also be as you describe, you may not appear on the list since it doesnt refresh or some other reason. Assumptions about WHY it doesnt work wont help much, that is SCs problem to solve. Letís focus on the consistent message that it isnt working and let SC figure the why.

  8. #108
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    736
    Not actively recruiting but I decided to go down the list of TH12. I did a random sample and all of the clanless one had full inbox. I checed some rushed TH12 that I would not invite just to see and they're full as well. There's simply more clans than available players and that's why the recruiting tool is perceived as a failure.

  9. #109
    Trainee
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusher0029 View Post
    I think the OP has a very valid point.
    Up until the announcement of TH13 recruitment was very much on the front page and I can understand concerns that this would be swept under the carpet with the hype around a new TH level with new troops, heroes etc. But this game survives because of the clan element and I think Supercell are very aware of that, there has been a lot of improvement in the recruitment tool since it was first launched and although a lot can still be done, language, TH level, availability I'm confident that this will be improved in the near future.

    From a personal perspective I would prefer that recruitment was improved before TH13 but that's because I'm not there yet, In my clan there are max TH12s who would see things otherwise.

    If both happen at the same time everyone would be satisfied so let's all hope for that.
    How can you say it is improved when every player the tool returns has a full inbox? Recruiting is impossible using the tool.
    My Stats

    | TH12 | XP 234 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | #8L9CPGYP |


    CLAN: [Dark Knights] - LEVEL 16 - CWL: CHAMPS 2
    #9PVLGLRP

  10. #110
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I didnt suggest that it was working well, I believe it needs improvement too as it doesnt seem to be working anywhere near as good as anyone hoped.

    Being a maxxed TH12 and not getting an invite means very little. It may be because the clans who see you dont bother to invite you since you may be in the wrong timezone, you may not speak their language, you may not accept an invite from a lev 3 clan so they dont bother sending an invite and wasting their time. It may also be as you describe, you may not appear on the list since it doesnt refresh or some other reason. Assumptions about WHY it doesnt work wont help much, that is SCs problem to solve. Letís focus on the consistent message that it isnt working and let SC figure the why.
    ahh right so where in the tool do you see a timezone a player without clan is in? so with over 1800 warstars the account is not interesting enough for clans to send an invite to a max 12...

    has anybody found a max 12 he or she could send an invite to without inbox full message?

    did you read what you wrote without thinking this is nowhere near a valid argument?

    i get you wanna defend supercell, but PLEASE with valid arguments.. would be nice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •