Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The most loot that can be stolen from every TH level

Centennial Club
    well, if you find me i am overloaded as i cannot spend dark fast enough, max spells, max troops, max heroes, only walls left to go

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    thank you for making these charts. I wish I had them sooner. maybe I wouldn't have stayed a th9 until I had literally every single thing fully maxed.

the th 9 grind on my heroes was rough, and thankfully I was in clans that let me war with a hero down. (clan wars is my favorite thing about clash).

seeing the increase at th10 would have had me wondering if grinding was a good idea.

the past is the past though and I am a happy th12 now.

your charts are very useful and I appreciate the time and effort you made in making them.

{siggy by DragonX101}

What happens when you have more than maximum loot? I have had over 240K dark in storages ever since end of last months season challenge.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2045 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Quote Originally Posted by tinman610 View Post
    What happens when you have more than maximum loot? I have had over 240K dark in storages ever since end of last months season challenge.
    From coc wiki-

"Storages that are overfilled are treated as if they were full normally. For example, players with 250k Dark Elixir when their normal storage capacity is 200k will have the loot availability calculated as if they had 200k Dark Elixir."

So you can't get more than the max cap on resources even if your target is overflowing their storages.
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    A modicum of randomness is a factor in CoC that will never go away and is done intentionally.

New Bloke/Chick
    The max doesn’t change due to over filled storages if I recall correctly.

Ok, now help me get rid of dark. It stays at max now that i have upgraded everything that uses it.
    Level 205 | TH12 | 2045 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

4% of the amount of DE in your TH and DE storage can be stolen by an attacker up but is capped at 3500. So as soon as you have 87,500 DE or more then an attacker will never be able to steal more than 3500 DE if they destroy both your TH and your DE storage. The bulk of the DE you lose tends to come from your collectors and treasury since those are uncapped percentages. 3% can always be stole from the treasury, and 75% can always been stolen from collectors.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

Have had max available several times on my max 12. It's funny how few can actually steal it all!

After doing a little more research I found that I had made an error (now corrected) in the calculation of the amount of DE that can be stolen individually from destroying the Town Hall and the DE storage. The charts in my original post are all correct now.

Click here for a link to the wiki article that it can be found. I have pasted the gist of it below:

The available Dark Elixir is typically split between the Dark Elixir Storage and the Town Hall in a 4:1 ratio, which means that the Dark Elixir available from the Dark Elixir Storage itself is four times greater than that available from the Town Hall.

However, if the player has enough Dark Elixir to fill the Town Hall's own Dark Elixir storage, the ratio may be skewed such that a larger fraction of the Dark Elixir is available in the Dark Elixir Storage than in the Town Hall. In other words, at high Dark Elixir counts, the Town Hall will offer less Dark Elixir and the Dark Elixir Storage will offer more Dark Elixir. For example, a Town Hall 12 player with full Dark Elixir Storages (240k) will have 300 DE available in the Town Hall and 3,200 DE available in the Dark Elixir Storage, rather than 700 DE and 2,800 DE respectively by the above ratio.

Storages that are overfilled are treated as if they were full normally. For example, players with 250k Dark Elixir when their normal storage capacity is 200k will have the loot availability calculated as if they had 200k Dark Elixir. This usually does not play a role in loot availability, but can still have an effect, as seen below.

To determine how the available Dark Elixir is split between the Town Hall and the Dark Elixir Storage when the storage cap is reached:

1. Divide the amount of Dark Elixir in storages in a 4:1 ratio between the Dark Elixir Storage and the Town Hall. In other words, 20% of the DE goes into the TH and 80% into the storage. If the Town Hall's storage fills up, the excess will go into the Dark Elixir Storage.

2. Determine the proportion of Dark Elixir in the Town Hall as a fraction of the total Dark Elixir stored, and multiply by the storage cap. Determine also the proportion of Dark Elixir in the storage as a fraction of the total Dark Elixir stored, and multiply by the storage cap. Round both results to the nearest hundred to obtain the amount of Dark Elixir in the Town Hall and Dark Elixir storage respectively.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 19 Hours Ago at 04:16 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |