Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The most loot that can be stolen from every TH level

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Apparently there's a goofy rounding quirk that affects the total available DE in some cases. It's described on this page in the DE section:

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids

The most common occurrence (still rare) is a TH11 or TH12 that still has a L6 DE storage. If they are totally full, supposedly their base will offer 9810 DE rather than 9710.
    Interesting. Good catch too, I'll add that into my original post.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Still a great thread Phoenix.. massive help to anyone whom is farming, to know the limits of a raid, and whether its worth "nexting" whats in front of you
    It's making me rethink my strategy for my mini that's TH9. I haven't made too much progress as a TH9 but there's such a significant jump in available DE to be stolen from a TH10 that I'm considering rushing to TH10 for better loot

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Apparently there's a goofy rounding quirk that affects the total available DE in some cases. It's described on this page in the DE section:

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids

The most common occurrence (still rare) is a TH11 or TH12 that still has a L6 DE storage. If they are totally full, supposedly their base will offer 9810 DE rather than 9710.
    Good point, i was going to post i know for a fact a former clanmate of mine beat my record DE and he had 9806 or so. I had 9765 at the time.

So basically if the matchmaking gods smile upon you for once you’ll be drowning in loot?

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    It's making me rethink my strategy for my mini that's TH9. I haven't made too much progress as a TH9 but there's such a significant jump in available DE to be stolen from a TH10 that I'm considering rushing to TH10 for better loot
    or start hitting 10s with your 9, I did with my mini, wasn’t hard
    COC: Working on TH12 Clash Profile

Nice work OP!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    That huge jump in DE loot potential is pretty significant. Especially in the decision for TH9s to stick it out to finish heroes there or move up slightly early.
    To complete the analysis done in first post, maybe OP can add how many each TH level can expect to earn from drills and collectors ? I'm fairly sure we can see some differences there as well?

I barely remember I went to TH10 for extra drills... Was I dreaming ?
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 43/60 parts | 8/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 138♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Nice work OP!

To complete the analysis done in first post, maybe OP can add how many each TH level can expect to earn from drills and collectors ? I'm fairly sure we can see some differences there as well?

In fact I did create separate columns on one spreadsheet for collectors, storages, the town hall, and treasury, but it's on my laptop at home. I'll add them into my original post a little later

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Nice work OP!

Hahaha must have been a long time ago.
    but yea the extra drill sure is part that huge jump in max potential loot of course. Thing is to be able to get such loots TH10 offense really helps. With TH9 offense you’re way more likely to leave a good deal of DE behind on a raid.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

This is pretty good to be honest, and very insightful. I honestly was wondering if I can loot 10k dark elixir, and while I have once almost reached the cap on Dark Elixir, I thought that given my luck, it'd still be higher. Seems my luck is good after all.

Also, it's curious to see how TH11 and 12 get the same cap for gold and elixir despite TH12 having upgraded storages of all kinds and the fact that the upgrades are still more expensive than TH11.
    I feel awful for having butchered my own creation to make it my pfp and avatar ;-;
    Town Hall status: TH11; B28-Q42-W11; Walls: 2 L12, 120 L11, 178 L10; maxed defs: ITs, EA.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeApexLegacy View Post
    So if you hate this game, stop playing it

Found a TH12 today offering 9441 DE. So close to the max