Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The most loot that can be stolen from every TH level

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Agree Kat.. Am pretty sure that many will still feel the need to upgrade that last brick tho.. Dont figure.
    Oh yea of course and thereís not really a right or wrong way to do it. Players should choose the path theyíre happy with.
    Itís just many get bored just slowly grinding heroes at TH9 and want to go to TH10 and yet often hear the ďmax everythingĒ from a lot of people who have been told the same but completely forgot what that was all about.

If you're in a super hardcore war clan sure max out, if it makes you feel good about it somehow then by all means max out, but thereís no harm in moving up and efficiency wise there is a sensible rushing path which would make sense for a large group of people.

In my clan I sometimes stimulated people to move up a little early from TH9 to TH10. Some were basically dragged kicking and screaming with a lot of convincing that DE is so much easier at TH10. And guess what ? Every single one who took the advice said it within a few weeks after reaching TH10. You were so right!

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Oh yea of course and there’s not really a right or wrong way to do it. Players should choose the path they’re happy with.
    It’s just many get bored just slowly grinding heroes at TH9 and want to go to TH10 and yet often hear the “max everything” from a lot of people who have been told the same but completely forgot what that was all about.

If you're in a super hardcore war clan sure max out, if it makes you feel good about it somehow then by all means max out, but there’s no harm in moving up and efficiency wise there is a sensible rushing path which would make sense for a large group of people.

In my clan I sometimes stimulated people to move up a little early from TH9 to TH10. Some were basically dragged kicking and screaming with a lot of convincing that DE is so much easier at TH10. And guess what ? Every single one who took the advice said it within a few weeks after reaching TH10. You were so right!
    Hey, I'm with you Kat..
    I feel its important to lay the foundations, by maxing that 8.. After that, the grind begins..
    Seems silly to sit on resources with so much to do, once you get to 9 and above..

My thought is more.. Dont upgrade if you are tweaking war weights.. otherwise get building, and jump once the storages aren't emptying.

Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    Do we not still have the loot penalty for hitting down? If so you need extra columns!
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    AFAIK that still is a thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddsyuk View Post
    I was thinking so but my three villages almost never match below so I wasn’t certain
    Yes loot penalty is still a thing. The table probably assumes the attacker being of equal TH level or lower then the defender. So you’d have to apply the correct loot penalty % on those numbers if you attack below your own TH level.
    Yes I apologize, I should've made that more clear in the original post. Those figure are assuming you are attacking that TH level if you are also of equal or lesser TH level
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Hey, I'm with you Kat..
    I feel its important to lay the foundations, by maxing that 8.. After that, the grind begins..
    Seems silly to sit on resources with so much to do, once you get to 9 and above..

My thought is more.. Dont upgrade if you are tweaking war weights.. otherwise get building, and jump once the storages aren't emptying.
    Couldnít agree more and certainly for a main / first game experience you also want to enjoy each TH level a while as itís alway new but when you feel ready and done with TH9 and builders are idle and lab doesnít have much left but those pesky heroes then itís high time to get moving, unless you war hardcore of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Yes I apologize, I should've made that more clear in the original post. Those figure are assuming you are attacking that TH level if you are also of equal or lesser TH level
    You mean that youíre attacking your own TH level or a higher TH level right ?

Couldn’t agree more and certainly for a main / first game experience you also want to enjoy each TH level a while as it’s alway new but when you feel ready and done with TH9 and builders are idle and lab doesn’t have much left but those pesky heroes then it’s high time to get moving, unless you war hardcore of course.

You mean that you’re attacking your own TH level or a higher TH level right ?
    I worded it a little differently than you but yes they both mean the same thing: as long as you, the attacker, are of equal or lesser TH level, or as long as the defender is of equal or greater TH level.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I worded it a little differently than you but yes they both mean the same thing: as long as you, the attacker, are of equal or lesser TH level, or as long as the defender is of equal or greater TH level.
    Ah right yes, now I get it.
    Every now and then itís still difficult and sentences can be confusing to me, English not being my first language an all

Ah right yes, now I get it.
    Every now and then it’s still difficult and sentences can be confusing to me, English not being my first language an all
    English is my primary language and it confuses me sometimes too lol

Wow thanks for doing this!

Still a great thread Phoenix.. massive help to anyone whom is farming, to know the limits of a raid, and whether its worth "nexting" whats in front of you

Apparently there's a goofy rounding quirk that affects the total available DE in some cases. It's described on this page in the DE section:

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids

The most common occurrence (still rare) is a TH11 or TH12 that still has a L6 DE storage. If they are totally full, supposedly their base will offer 9810 DE rather than 9710.