Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need Help With Title Change

Need Help With Title Change

Hey, i was wondering if someone can help me with a thread I've made. My thread link is https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post12369593

I wanted to know if someone can change the title of the thread because i seem not to be able to do it. If you can, please change it to - TrioPower | War Clan Recruiting | Good War Log | Town Hall 8 + | Join Today

Thanks!!

Simply contact any mod and ask for the title change, as only they can change them.
    Provide the link as in this thread, and the new title you’d like it to have.

For this, private message any active mod listed here (not with [supercell] in name), or listed in red at the bottom of the homepage of the forums.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    I changed it for you. Just PM any mod if you or anyone else reading this needs a recruitment thread title change.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

Thank you so much! I tired to PM a mod, but that didn’t work. So thought I was suppose to make a thread. Thanks again though.