Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SCID v 2.0.. Fast switching

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #201
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear38 View Post
    Actually, if the post below is correct, this has been introduced.

Would you please attempt to have someone from SC confirm this?

I'm a bit hesitant to jump in with no SC comments, but that is HUGELY ENCOURAGING!!!
    Actually I did try and get that verified / confirmed early on in this thread. And the official answer I got was that it was still limited to 20 accounts. However some people in this thread claim that the limit is now bigger. So I donít have an answer for that one. Itís clear that someone was misinformed and Iím leaving all possibilities open here.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

If only Super Darian could stop in and answer the SCID 2.0 20+ account limit ...

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #203
    I just checked with the SCID team and they confirmed the limit is now 50 accounts per device.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

It's awesome to have more ids in one device but there still problems faced by players while switching bases it was horrible especially during clan games had to switch quickly to complete 1hour task in all ids

Is there any solution for that

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    It's awesome to have more ids in one device but there still problems faced by players while switching bases it was horrible especially during clan games had to switch quickly to complete 1hour task in all ids

Is there any solution for that
    There's a quick change option built into SCID now.
    AKA Tank Puppy

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    There's a quick change option built into SCID now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It appears there is a bug affecting some people where it often fails to load after cl7cking on an account, and takes you back to the account selection screen.

I don't know wbether it is device specific, or OS version specific, or something else. It clearly doesn't affect all that many, or we wouldbbe hearing more about it.
    I'm bad in explaining hope this help to understand my situation
    And I'm aware about it

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    I'm bad in explaining hope this help to understand my situation
    And I'm aware about it
    I'll check and see if any of the SCID team are still around at this hour and see if it's a known issue. If they've left for the day, I'll try to confirm it some time this week.
    AKA Tank Puppy

I'll check and see if any of the SCID team are still around at this hour and see if it's a known issue. If they've left for the day, I'll try to confirm it some time this week.
    Thank you so much! hope to hear soon about it

Forum Elder
    Happened to me sometimes also. Usually just tapping again fix it and another village start loading. Thought it have something to do with bad connection as it happens more often, when i'm not at home.

I just checked with the SCID team and they confirmed the limit is now 50 accounts per device.
    + infinite reputation from me!!!!!!

I was so excited I repped the wrong Darian post!

I now have a significant decision to make ... how do I setup my new system?

I have ... a lot of accounts (but I'm under the SCID 2.0 device limit). This is a serious set of questions.

Do I set up all the e-mails under 1 google account? (i.e. Papabeargmailaddress+Papabear account1@gmail.com; papabeargmailaddress+Papabear account2@gmail.com, ... papabeargmailaddress+Papabear account49@gmail.com)? Please note that all the emails in this instance would be routed to Papabeargmailaddress.com. The +xxxxx shows up in the address, but gmail ignores this in the routing. Or do I set up a BUNCH of new gmail accounts?

Do I re-order all my accounts? If so, do I do it by TH level?

I'm thinking I'll set up a new thread to poll people's opinions (to learn from those who have done this before). What do you think?
    Last edited by PapaBear38; November 25th, 2019 at 04:15 PM. Reason: clarified cut and paste error