Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: SCID v 2.0.. Fast switching

Quote Originally Posted by Viperaus View Post
    Doesn’t hurt to stick that link in the original post so people who have yet to set up their Supercell IDs don’t have to go hunting for help.
    Thanks for the feedback. I have updated the sticky.

you can find me reading a book at the end of the rainbow
    I didn't know this was a available. thank you for making this helpful post. ♡♡
    [/SIG[SIGPIC]

{siggy by DragonX101}

Pro Member
    Personally I think itís brilliant.
    Iíve got my x5 main accounts I play all on my Ďbestí iPad. Switching is super fast.

My only worry using this the integrity of your account depends on the integrity of the email you are using.
    Iíve created specific email accounts with superstrong passwords and 2 step verification just to use with my bases.
    Rather than adding into personal email I already use in case they get compromised.

The other issue is access to the device you are using.
    I foresee SC help getting tickets, about how kids were on mum/dads iPad And now all villages are gone......

Also suggest be wary of fact that the accounts now based on my Ďnativeí iPad are linked to my payment details... this is g8 for me as previously I couldnít seem to sort out payment on my android device and my wife kept forgetting her password on her iPad (so I missed out on a few passes).
    I feel Iíve got more control over what Iím buying which is comfortable for me (just passes tbh) It may not suit everyone though again if people have access to their device or not the money in their bank accounts.

Finally since itís email linking an account that was in an Android device (which one of mine was) now works fine on my iPad as just added with email.

Really fantastic feature. Nice one SC.

(Shout out to Sharkyfin who gave me advice on how to get it set up in the technical forum - thx again)
    Last edited by Zax; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:44 AM.

Centennial Club
    Im still not setting up SCID for now. Is there a possibility that google play games account link feature will be remove soon? Will there be economic benefit for supercell to remove this feature? I seldomly read forums and miss update sneak peak, if SC remove play games account I could end up loosing most of my village.

Quote Originally Posted by buntingan View Post
    Im still not setting up SCID for now. Is there a possibility that google play games account link feature will be remove soon? Will there be economic benefit for supercell to remove this feature? I seldomly read forums and miss update sneak peak, if SC remove play games account I could end up loosing most of my village.
    Very unlikely that this will ever happen.

I might finally break down and switch over from google play.

So based on the images in the OP, you can only see the player tags of the accounts when switching?
    This would be too confusing for me. I don't have all my accounts tags memorized.
    Last edited by DarthPat; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:41 PM.

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPat View Post

So based on the images in the OP, you can only see the player tags of the accounts when switching?
    This would be too confusing for me. I don't have all my accounts tags memorized.
    He edited the picture. Above the tags are the associated email accounts. (The supercell id is the email you used during the registration.)

Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:47 PM.

The images are edited for privacy reasons, you will see your mail address connected to the account as well. How much of your mail you will see depends on the lenght of it and your screen size.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    He edited the picture. Above the tags are the associated email accounts. (The supercell id is the email you used during the registration.)
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    The images are edited for privacy reasons, you will see your mail address connected to the account as well. How much of your mail you will see depends on the lenght of it and your screen size.
    Oh. Okay. Thanks!

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

Oh. Okay. Thanks!
    You could make new email accounts → name them like your village → use them as scid for the correct village.