Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The new supercell id setup is clunky...

Centennial Club
    Why fix or change something that isn’t broken? It’s carp that there’s no heads up that you’re going to change something like this. The UI looks much better but it’s implementation is horrendous. I’d rather have something as fluid as the old way than something prettier but clunkier than the old.
    Last edited by exeljb; November 6th, 2019 at 01:52 PM.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by exeljb View Post
    Why fix or change something that isnít broken? Itís carp that thereís no heads up that youíre going to change something like this. The UI looks much better but itís implementation is horrendous. Iíd rather have something as fluid as the old way than something prettier but clunkier than the old.
    whats so horrible about it then
    It is about half the clicks and much faster to switch now

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Centennial Club
    Thanks Kat, I didn’t see the sticky until after I posted my rage post. It is better now but I’m still salty at the lack of communication about implementing the change and how to actually use it. But I’m sure that’ll be plainly obvious once I hit “post quick reply”
    Last edited by exeljb; November 6th, 2019 at 02:03 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by exeljb View Post
    Thanks Kat, I didnít see the sticky until after I posted my rage post. It is better now but Iím still salty at the lack of communication about implementing the change and how to actually use it. But Iím sure thatíll be plainly obvious once I hit ďpost quick replyĒ
    Well for one thing, you learned about it now instead of grumbling to yourself in ignorance for weeks as you take the long scenic route to switch accounts so now you can enjoy the short route. So at least thatís a positive!

As I said in my other post Iíll definitely pass on the feedback about the communication or lack thereof.
    I think it was probably very harmless such as not seeing that the fast switch option was a little less intuitive as it is.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

With my first experience switching accounts (after this change) I did not have the optional update and didn't like the extra steps. Now that I have the update I like it very much, so fast!!

Well done SC!!

P.S. can that quick change button be bigger? Asking for a friend with really big fingers.
    Last edited by DreadPirateRoberts; November 6th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Ė Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Well for one thing, you learned about it now instead of grumbling to yourself in ignorance for weeks as you take the long scenic route to switch accounts so now you can enjoy the short route. So at least that’s a positive!

As I said in my other post I’ll definitely pass on the feedback about the communication or lack thereof.
    I think it was probably very harmless such as not seeing that the fast switch option was a little less intuitive as it is.
    This may be a stupid quesrion, but If you dont install optional updates, do you get them effectively anyway with the next non optional update. Ive never installed and optional update before, now I wonder what other fantastic QOL improvements may i have missed out on?
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingchief View Post
    This may be a stupid quesrion, but If you dont install optional updates, do you get them effectively anyway with the next non optional update. Ive never installed and optional update before, now I wonder what other fantastic QOL improvements may i have missed out on?
    In short: yes.

As I understand it, updates can be optional (you don't have to download it) or required (you can't open the game unless you download it), but you can't skip over an update. Whenever you perform an update, whether it's due to choosing to install an optional update or being forced to install a required "non optional update", you'll get everything that has been included up to that point. You're not missing out on anything.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 681 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Quote Originally Posted by keithdom1 View Post
    Yes got the latest update and I run 6 accounts and have tried switching on 3 separate pads and there is def a lot not opening when selecting first time on all 3 I'm on android not sure if that' is making any diff or not......
    I've worked out what the issue is. Its me I'm fast with my fingers so when I select the account to load the sID slides off screen then comes back so I tap again........ However there's a good amount of lag on the sID when switching so, I infact i have selected it first time round but because the sliding sID menu comes back on screen for some reason I assume its hasn't registered my selection so its just loading and I have to just wait. So in concluding I keep hitting terms and conditions cause I'm an ♥♥♥♥ lol but the sid system is very sluggish and it requires alot more clicks and confirming which equal time to switch accounts,
    I get very little lag and definitely can switch accounts faster and easier now with 3 clicks than before. If you are hitting the terms and service button, that is your error (and I make that same error) so I wouldn't count those instances in your comparison. I do think they should make the little button with the arrows bigger and more in the middle, although I suspect within a day or two that won't matter either.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, check this thread on how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I get very little lag and definitely can switch accounts faster and easier now with 3 clicks than before. If you are hitting the terms and service button, that is your error (and I make that same error) so I wouldn't count those instances in your comparison. I do think they should make the little button with the arrows bigger and more in the middle, although I suspect within a day or two that won't matter either.
    i would like the to swap the connected and switch button. As for the terms of service button I think they did it to get more people to read them!
    COC MAIN: Previously maxed TH12 Working on TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Previously ďmaxedĒ TH12 Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 currently upgrading to TH12 Clash profile

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    whats so horrible about it then
    It is about half the clicks and much faster to switch now
    I agree it is. But my phone always lag and the app is crashing when switching. I am waiting for an update that fixes it but I think they do not care anymore.