Page 64 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BuT wHat can 1t m3an?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yep, more than just an employee waiting for an order, but also not the only one involved in the decision of when, where and how to release information world-wide.
    Indeed. Darian is a part of Team Clash of Clans, so I'm speculating that how and when the information is released is a decision reached by consensus. And since Darian reads the various channels discussing CoC daily, he has insights to share with Team CoC as they make their decision.

---
    Lynn
    November 14, 2019

EDIT: Or we may bend the knee and address Darian as Global Lord Commander, but then you'll get a quick response like I did last year from Darian's coworker.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11942209
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:06 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Talking More Space In Layout and More Clan Perks

so we all know th13 is just in the corner nd release very soon. comes with new theme new hero maybe 😜 new defense or building but how can we manage.. can be get more space in home village or not big suspense Darien tell me about it..

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    "A couple" is not as definite as "two", and when talking about "a coupke of weeks" it could be anything from about 12 to 17 days.

And who says we are vetting a week of sneak peeks?

It is alsl incredibly unlikely they would release as major an update as tbis in the middle of CWL.

Given they won't release on Fri-Sun, and won't want to be too close to the Christmas holidays, my bet is that the release will come on a Mon- Thu, between 10th and 19th.
    The title of this thread asks people to speculate about the update, why do you keep shutting them down?

And to the point that they wont release on a Friday, I am sure if SC wants to release on a Friday and Google play and iTunes store are told, "Hey, we want to release an update to the most successful game in the last 7 years, with projected purchases of $100,000,000+" I am quite sure Apple and Google will add the staff needed just in case, even if they have to pay them triple time.
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Banned
    A lot of speculation is happening on basis of CWL happening early in the month of December, ironically events tab mention days to go as well. It can be postponed, no?
    Unlikely. Most of em would like TH upgrade after CWL, me before it. :-P

SC Should do it before CWL, what business sense it would make. I mean, SC has been so good in ensuring money dont give an edge in game play. these are times once in few yrs they should make best use of :-P

If released after CWL then ppl have few weeks of hammer cool down n gold pass...

It should be totally before CWL xD
    Last edited by OneTrueClasher; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueClasher View Post
    A lot of speculation is happening on basis of CWL happening early in the month of December, ironically events tab mention days to go as well. It can be postponed, no?
    Unlikely. Most of em would like TH upgrade after CWL, me before it. :-P

SC Should do it before CWL, what business sense it would make. I mean, SC has been so good in ensuring money dont give an edge in game play. these are times once in few yrs they should make best use of :-P

If released after CWL then ppl have few weeks of hammer cool down n gold pass...

It should be totally before CWL xD
    CWL starts on December 1st ... just about the ONLY thing Darian HAS positively confirmed is that there will be an update in DECEMBER....

Anyway, yes, the update will be before CWL [the one that starts on January 1st] ...

And also: the hammer cooldowns are in place every day of the month, not just 'before' or 'after' CWL ...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    CWL starts on December 1st ... just about the ONLY thing Darian HAS positively confirmed is that there will be an update in DECEMBER....

Anyway, yes, the update will be before CWL [the one that starts on January 1st] ...

And also: the hammer cooldowns are in place every day of the month, not just 'before' or 'after' CWL ...
    But how close to Jan 1st? Lol
    U didn get what I was saying. Nvr mind.

Trainee
    Can anyone tell me what is this? We are seeing this for a long time in game. But we didn't know it is. So can I expect that it's a new magical item in December update.
    20191115_101028.jpg

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #638
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    The title of this thread asks people to speculate about the update, why do you keep shutting them down?
    I don't.

And to the point that they wont release on a Friday, I am sure if SC wants to release on a Friday and Google play and iTunes store are told, "Hey, we want to release an update to the most successful game in the last 7 years, with projected purchases of $100,000,000+" I am quite sure Apple and Google will add the staff needed just in case, even if they have to pay them triple time.
    Darian has already stated that they will not be releasing on the 13th, mainly because it is s Friday. That is not me, that is official SC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I don't.

Darian has already stated that they will not be releasing on the 13th, mainly because it is s Friday. That is not me, that is official SC.
    You can answer that head on, obviously you can't do it on a friday, people back in SC have a life, i know how it feels working on a weekend, that too heavy working :-P even if assuming app store ppl worked or not.. say no to working on weekends!!!!

Centennial Club
    When will something new information be out regarding TH13 update?