Page 60 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BuT wHat can 1t m3an?

Quote Originally Posted by zero514431989 View Post
    In the video barbarians and goblins are droped simultaneously which is not possible and hogs are droped in the shape of 13 and there is no clue that townhall 13 is coming. Every thing in the video leads to simultaneouly droping of troops and in formation may be giving 13 types of troops droping formation 🤗
    Right on mate, to me at first glimpse of the teaser video resulted in none other then new practice modes. The "it's shaping attacks" in particular could just be a practice mode where more clanmates are required to partake in oder to achieve that quest/ it's where that same amount of barchers could be dropped simultaneously, same for hogs,my 2c.
    Hopefully I'm wrong and it's truely th13 on the horizon, since the additional hero cut out frame, which leads us to expect th13.
    Or maybe those trap bases showcased in the teaser video will just be an addition to single player maps?
    Last edited by SkylineBay; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:20 PM.

It must be th13. Otherwise they’ve angered too many players by making the sneak peak look like th13 is dropping but not actually releasing it.
    Last edited by Sifu01; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:20 PM.

Glad we got a months notice, was slowing down a bit but this got me to get in gear and try and finish up. Been a few months since I bought the pass but I got it and am now grinding a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    one thing i dont get is if 1 peek per week was too hectic cause people got bored inbetween, why give this then say a week later not to expect anything else for 2 more weeks. isnt a 3 week wait then a rapid barrage worse pacing than 1 per week?
    Hi Loki, meet Rickrock:

Quote Originally Posted by Rickrock999 View Post
    Glad we got a months notice, was slowing down a bit but this got me to get in gear and try and finish up. Been a few months since I bought the pass but I got it and am now grinding a bit more.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Fresh Spawn
    The builder in the trees. Possible expansion of the map, giving us more space for th13 add ons.

Centennial Club MondalKoushik178's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WH1TEB0Y View Post
    The builder in the trees. Possible expansion of the map, giving us more space for th13 add ons.
    Nope, It's definitely not

Finally!! TH13!! Just finished my BH9 walls and am sooo bored. Currently have my TH12 in bronze trying to complete 5k unbreakable (for those who've been there you know my pain!)...........this update will be a breath of fresh air!! Can't wait!!
    GG: 2 billion | EE: 2 billion | HH: 25 mil
    Max TH12 | Blue: 300 | AQ: 60 BK: 60 GW: 40
    Push Record: #3884 in the world! | Level 225 | Clan: Lion Squad
    BH9
    | BM: 30
    BH Push Record: 5000

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WH1TEB0Y View Post
    Maybe you can also loan the builder :-P

Darian can we atleast have a date or maybe a hint about the date of the next news .....something...anything

Quote Originally Posted by ranaasad091 View Post
    Darian can we atleast have a date or maybe a hint about the date of the next news .....something...anything
    The hint was "next couple of weeks".🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We gave you an entire video of hints. That's gonna have to hold you over for the next couple weeks.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:16 PM.