Page 42 of 64 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BuT wHat can 1t m3an?

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #411
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamseries View Post
    yeah, but require min hero lv will make the clan war better.
    How?

I can't think of a way in which it would do so.

If you want your clanmates to have a minimum level before warring, then tell them that.

Let everybody else choose fro themselves.

There is no valid reason I can think of for SC to require certain levels of hero before upgrading TH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #412
    Quote Originally Posted by Tejaskavthekar7181 View Post
    I am having one question about new update,I saw video of new update and observe that update can come on 15th D3C3MB3R.It's just my question.Is it real or fake.
    Fake.

SC have never put out a significant update during the weekend, and are never likely to do so.

Most commonly, updates come on Tue Wed or Thu, and my guess (purely a guess) is that the most likely would be one of 10th, 11th, 12th though the following week wouldn't be unlikely either (so 17th, 18th or 19th)
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    How?

If you want your clanmates to have a minimum level before warring, then tell them that.

There is no valid reason I can think of for SC to require certain levels of hero before upgrading TH.
    I think build all buildings require before upgrade to higher TH lv makes clan war better, so I think minimum hero require to upgrade TH will also makes clan war even better.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamseries View Post
    I think build all buildings require before upgrade to higher TH lv makes clan war better, so I think minimum hero require to upgrade TH will also makes clan war even better.
    I asked why you think that. You haven't given any reasoning for why you believe it.

What effect do you think it might have that would imptove clan wars in any way?

I genuinely cannot think of a way in which it might make any difference.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Tejaskavthekar7181 View Post
    I am having one question about new update,I saw video of new update and observe that update can come on 15th D3C3MB3R.It's just my question.Is it real or fake.
    And another that said December 11th. And others saying other dates.

I'd guess not the first week during CWL. I'd guess not the last week since the bugs and breaks would fall on the next CWL. I'd guess not right at Christmas or the few days after. I'd guess not on a Friday or a weekend.

So, December 9-12 or Dec 16-19 is a good guess I think. Given the bugs and breaks usually needed, if I was SC I would plan for earlier in the week. So, that would narrow it to more like Dec 9-11 or Dec 16-18.
    Last edited by 2222; 5 Days Ago at 03:19 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    Got it, it is a new way to make sure more players are aware of the SuperCell ToS and to educate them, the 13 is a blatant hint to this usually unknown sentence:

'Also, under our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to play or download Clash of Clans.'
    This is the best speculation I've seen so far

Banned
    How?

I asked why you think that. You haven't given any reasoning for why you believe it.

What effect do you think it might have that would imptove clan wars in any way?

I genuinely cannot think of a way in which it might make any difference.
    why cant he have his opinion / belief even tho you dont agree? so many people on the forums think that if their own opinion cant be changed the other person has no right to think the way they do. such a pity the forums are a place where you agree with the majority or you are publicly ridiculed.

fyi I'm not intentionally singling you out ajax as the only one just the most recent in this thread. far to often I've wanted to join but history has proven the new people get pummeled for having an opinion that doesnt "fit the mold"

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #418
    Quote Originally Posted by bystander1975 View Post
    why cant he have his opinion / belief even tho you dont agree? so many people on the forums think that if their own opinion cant be changed the other person has no right to think the way they do. such a pity the forums are a place where you agree with the majority or you are publicly ridiculed.

fyi I'm not intentionally singling you out ajax as the only one just the most recent in this thread. far to often I've wanted to join but history has proven the new people get pummeled for having an opinion that doesnt "fit the mold"
    Of course he can have nis opinion. I'd just like to know why he thinks that.

There must be some reason why he believes it would improve clan wars.
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    And another that said December 11th. And others saying other dates.

I'd guess not the first week during CWL. I'd guess not the last week since the bugs and breaks would fall on the next CWL. I'd guess not right at Christmas or the few days after. I'd guess not on a Friday or a weekend.

So, December 9-12 or Dec 16-19 is a good guess I think. Given the bugs and breaks usually needed, if I was SC I would plan for earlier in the week. So, that would narrow it to more like Dec 9-11 or Dec 16-18.
    Great logical thinker... 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Nowhere in the video is the date given. As much as we'd love to release on Friday the 13th, unfortunately App stores are closed on the weekend. So if we released on Friday the 13th and there was a game breaking bug discovered, you wouldn't get the fix/patch update until the following Monday since there'd be no one at Apple/Google/Kunlun/etc. to release it.
    Nowhere? I "read" in this video 9th December