Page 57 of 134 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BuT wHat can 1t m3an?

Quote Originally Posted by KRIS123321 View Post
    What does it mean to start December if you say at least in what part of December we expect sneak peeks
    1 week after the uodate. 🙄

But seriously → sneak peeks most likely start late november or early december.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero143 View Post
    Nothing in the video proves th13 ia coming could be something else named 13
    For what is the t and h?

Just wondering... Is the voiceover guy the same guy that does the honest trailers? Sure sounds like him...

Nothing in the video proves th13 is coming could be something else named 13
    Well this forum is tagged with th13 if u see it and try to guess what it could be'😎
    Everyone can add tags to the thread. How does this confirms townhall 13.

Pro Member
    Neither I can see a clear sign that we would get a new town hall — though it sure is a good guess. If that teaser really tells us something about the coming new content, I would be most interested to know what one of its main theme would mean, i.e. It is invading our villages. Certainly, the invading factor is not a new town hall. People seem to be so fixed to the idea of a new th that they don’t give a penny to this important message. What could be implemented in the game that would deserve the words It is invading...? Will goblins start attacking? Or could it be a clan village? At least the builders are going somewhere when the night comes? Any other specific feature that would deserve the word ’invading’? And the same thing shaping attacks? A new feature for defense, or attack?
    Last edited by hande; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:43 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Ok here's my guess... The new hero temporarily freezes time allowing you to form a troop formation eg hogs in a number 13 Chronos time hero

Fresh Spawn
    That could be used tactically in a lot of other ways as well

Quote Originally Posted by hande View Post
    Neither I can see a clear sign that we would get a new town hall — though it sure is a good guess. If that teaser really tells us something about the coming new content, I would be most interested to know what one of its main theme would mean, i.e. It is invading our villages. Certainly, the invading factor is not a new town hall. People seem to be so fixed to the idea of a new th that they don’t give a penny to this important message. What could be implemented in the game that would deserve the words It is invading...? Will goblins start attacking? Or could it be a clan village? At least the builders are going somewhere when the night comes? Any other specific feature that would deserve the word ’invading’? And the same thing shaping attacks? A new feature for defense, or attack?
    I could imagine everyone's faces if it wasn't TH13... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Complain, complain. People demanded hints of the December update and we gave it. Now you're saying we gave it too soon? We don't want to do the once-a-week sneak peeks because the community said they didn't like that either so we're going to be releasing the previews closer to the update release date.
    Lol community is the hardest thing you have to deal with. The final immortal boss on brutal level of every games.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Everyone can add tags to the thread. How does this confirms townhall 13.
    Then go and ask every one what t and h means not me 🤗