Page 72 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BuT wHat can 1t m3an?

I don't think we will hear any more news until next week.

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    I don't think we will hear any more news until next week.
    Not even next to next week.

Millennial Club
    Well there's about less than 2 weeks left in this month. I'm guess well know the details of th13 and what the update will entail before December 1st hits at least.

So sneak peaks should start rolling out by the middle of this week or the beginning of next week at the latest.

Coming soon......

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #715
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Well there's about less than 2 weeks left in this month. I'm guess well know the details of th13 and what the update will entail before December 1st hits at least.

So sneak peaks should start rolling out by the middle of this week or the beginning of next week at the latest.
    Why do you guess that?

I wouldn't expect sneak peeks to start until December, since it is extremely unlikely the update will drop before the 10th, and could well be anything up to the 19th.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I really don't see why would no on like 1 or 2 sneak peeks per week.... Like the game keeps more lively with news coming now and then..... We can speculate more and there's more to talk about.... Instead of dropping them whole in one week

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Why do you guess that?

I wouldn't expect sneak peeks to start until December, since it is extremely unlikely the update will drop before the 10th, and could well be anything up to the 19th.
    It's called a guess for a reason, there is no sound reasoning behind it, just my guess.

But i do believe they will start by next week of they don't start this week.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:19 PM.

Forum Veteran
    It's called a guess for a reason, there is no sound reasoning behind it, just my guess.

But i do believe they will start by next week of they don't start this week.
    Darian has stated clearly that they won’t be drip feeding sneak peeks over a number of weeks following negative feedback after they last trialled this. If we accept that the update won’t drop during CWL (which is the general consensus) then sneak peeks will not start in November.

I suspect more information in the first week of December ramping up to full peeks ahead of a mid-December launch.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Darian has stated clearly that they won’t be drip feeding sneak peeks over a number of weeks following negative feedback after they last trialled this. If we accept that the update won’t drop during CWL (which is the general consensus) then sneak peeks will not start in November.

I suspect more information in the first week of December ramping up to full peeks ahead of a mid-December launch.
    Why is everybody so hung up on my guess, its not like i said it was fact.

And everybody guess that it wont be during CWL is nothing but speculation, none of us work for supercell so thats not a fact either. For all we know it could.

I think it'll be dropping the 10th or 11th at the latest, especially since they moved the dec th12 cup to this past weekend instead of the weekend it was originally slated for. Which tells me that they plan on th13 dropping before that date at least, so sooner in dec then we may all be expecting.

Who knows we may be seeing details next week, and if they didnt plan on giving sneak peaks until dec, they should have held off on this video until around now mid November so we didnt spend a whole month driving ourselves crazy with speculation.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:01 PM.

Centennial Club
    Why is everybody so hung up on my guess, its not like i said it was fact.

And everybody guess that it wont be during CWL is nothing but speculation, none of us work for supercell so thats not a fact either. For all we know it could.

I think it'll be dropping the 10th or 11th at the latest, especially since they moved the dec th12 cup to this past weekend instead of the weekend it was originally slated for. Which tells me that they plan on th13 dropping before that date at least, so soon in dec then we may all be expecting.

Who knows we may be seeing details next week, and if they didnt plan on giving sneak peaks until dec, they should have held off on this video until around now mid November so we didnt spend a whole month driving ourselves crazy with speculation.
    This.... nailed it.