Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BuT wHat can 1t m3an?

Lets see BTH13

i can see several possible answers

1 & 3 together make a B so the BB is surrounding the TH and destroying it leaving only BB

Ignoring the T we have BH13, builder hall 13

ignoring the H we have BT13 which could mean BTB which is Burn the Boat

it could also mean combining the bh and th(name for new main building is BTH) and it comes on the 13th

or that the B is just capitalized cause of start of the sentence and the real hint is TH13 which makes zero sense at all this is a joke
    Last edited by LokiGodOfChaos; 1 Week Ago at 10:59 PM.
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    Lets see BTH13

i can see several possible answers

1 & 3 together make a B so the BB is surrounding the TH and destroying it leaving only BB

Ignoring the T we have BH13, builder hall 13

ignoring the H we have BT13 which could mean BTB which is Burn the Boat

it could also mean combining the bh and th(name for new main building is BTH) and it comes on the 13th

or that the B is just capitalized cause of start of the sentence and the real hint is TH13 which makes zero sense at all
    What??? I mean what? I hope you are just joking. Its TH13. No buts or ifs or what's. And we would like some more info please.
    'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Darian Once said in his interview on Galadon Channel "We have a huge update coming in December 2019, and we have big plans for our maxed out TH12 players. The main point i am so excited about is that, he said "We are working on something like Resource converter building or something like that where players will be able to convert one resource to another resource e.g. Gold to elixir elixir to Gold and vice versa.
    Let's see if it's true and if it is it will be very very exciting.💛

If there was a 4th hero, she were female and melee, it would be the Valkyrie queen. Not to be confused with the Valkyrie queen.

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Wow. Ok. Thanks for subtle hint regarding th13. Subtle indeed. What could it possibly be

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Maybe a pekka horse lol

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #397
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiDragon View Post
    Darian Once said in his interview on Galadon Channel "We have a huge update coming in December 2019, and we have big plans for our maxed out TH12 players. The main point i am so excited about is that, he said "We are working on something like Resource converter building or something like that where players will be able to convert one resource to another resource e.g. Gold to elixir elixir to Gold and vice versa.
    Let's see if it's true and if it is it will be very very exciting.��
    I think you almlost certainly misheard.

That is extremely unlilley to be something they will consider, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

TH13 DESIGN SPECULATION & COLOUR SPECULATION

Ok guys I think i might have figured out the theme for townhall 13. And I got some solid evidence to support my claims, however this is still a speculation. But i believe this has got to be the theme. Okay, first thing, pull up the "but what can it mean" teaser from SC youtube channel for references. Now go to 0:06, that says 13 in MAYAN NUMERALS. Now go to clash with cory's latest video about design leak. At the end of the video he shows the townhall but it is not in colour. The town hall looks like "ruins" or an "ancient temple".
    The theme that I think would be ruins with mossy/tree roots growning over the townhall. The colours are most likely going to be green and grey if this theme is a reality. I think the townhall will be a stone hence grey colour with moss and tree roots green/brown growing on the stone town hall.

Heading to Spell Factory to Boil Freeze Spell

Color Theme

Guess the color theme for th13.
    I think green or purple.
    Green will little weird

Centennial Club
    Purple is gonna hurt my eyes... ha