Page 66 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: BuT wHat can 1t m3an?

Forum Elder
    I think the comment about ‘invading’ your home village is obviously a reference to the much anticipated unicorn arrival. We need Unicorns!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I think the comment about ‘invading’ your home village is obviously a reference to the much anticipated unicorn arrival. We need Unicorns!
    I'll just leave this post here for those who missed it.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12139227
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Allright Darian, I cam here to express my insatisfaction with your video and how your leave us poor souls awaiting. I was gonna say how you should be punished for doing that to us.
    I thought maybe you deserved as a punishment that your cat would feel mild discomfort for the time of a raid...then thought the poor car didn't warrant such hard punishment.
    Then I thought of something even more evil, I figured you deserved to lose against Gabby Jay by knockout at the original punch-out. Figured the humiliation would definitely teach you a lesson.

But then I kept reading the thread and figured answering everyone's complains was punishment enough. I hear you and your desperate cry for common sense haha. You are doing a good job, keep it up !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacklours View Post
    Allright Darian, I cam here to express my insatisfaction with your video and how your leave us poor souls awaiting. I was gonna say how you should be punished for doing that to us.
    I thought maybe you deserved as a punishment that your cat would feel mild discomfort for the time of a raid...then thought the poor car didn't warrant such hard punishment.
    Then I thought of something even more evil, I figured you deserved to lose against Gabby Jay by knockout at the original punch-out. Figured the humiliation would definitely teach you a lesson.

But then I kept reading the thread and figured answering everyone's complains was punishment enough. I hear you and your desperate cry for common sense haha. You are doing a good job, keep it up !

errrmmm....ok?

Banned
    /yawn... Hype train has stopped and slowed.. so boring and bored. Even the topic has slowed slower than slow!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sahidhossain83 View Post
    I think it will come on 10th December. TH1S D3C3MB3R - 1+3+3+3 = 10
    Yep, 10 December is the perfect date. It isn't way too early nor way too late. Plus by then CWL will also be over. Also if they release on 10th they will get time to fix some bugs too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    Yep, 10 December is the perfect date. It isn't way too early nor way too late. Plus by then CWL will also be over. Also if they release on 10th they will get time to fix some bugs too.
    If they are ready is also a big question...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sahidhossain83 View Post
    I think it will come on 10th December. TH1S D3C3MB3R - 1+3+3+3 = 10
    This can be something like this.
    TH15 D3C3MB3R = 1+5+3+3+3 =15.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Barun036 View Post
    This can be something like this.
    TH15 D3C3MB3R = 1+5+3+3+3 =15.
    15 December is impossible. Because it is friday. All discussions on this date has ended. You should all posts in the thread from first to last...

Last year update was on 10th december