Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War list ranking

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    This comes up every few weeks and perhaps we should start examining exactly why it matters to some folks and address that issue rather than the order itself.

As an example, if the only reason you ask is because your clan chooses to attack mirrors, then explaining why mirror attacking really isn't a good strategy would be more helpful. If you have six maxxed TH12s at the top of your map, it doesn't make a whit of difference whether you are position 1 or position 6 since all six of you are equally capable offensively to attack any base in the opponents roster.
    Psychologically, it does make a difference as I just discovered. I hit max a couple of days ago and jumped from 3 to 1 in the war list. Our previous 1 and 2 are legends players and better attackers (also both maxed). I'm getting there. But there is just a bit of oh chit, I'm the number 1 even though we will probably switch up based on whose favored strat is best.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Psychologically, it does make a difference as I just discovered. I hit max a couple of days ago and jumped from 3 to 1 in the war list. Our previous 1 and 2 are legends players and better attackers (also both maxed). I'm getting there. But there is just a bit of oh chit, I'm the number 1 even though we will probably switch up based on whose favored strat is best.
    We do the exact same thing, once you are maxxed TH12, you are expected to be able to hit any TH12 so we go after the bases that match our strategy best. I have been in spot 5 and attacked anything from 1-12 (all being TH12 of course). Our spot 10-12 regularly go after the top three spots.