Thread: Free spin is not stored ?

Free spin is not stored ?

Here's what I observe:

24 oct: used the wheel 2 times (free spin + 20 suns spin) --> 16 fuel
    25 oct: got to 174/20 --> 4 stored spins (free + 20-sun + 50-sun + 100-sun spins), always with 16 fuel
    26 oct : currently at 31/20 --> expect to see 6 stored pins (4 from yesterday + free + 20-sun spin). Only see 5 stored spin.

Where's my free spin of 26th oct ?

Of course, no fuel used.
    Last edited by meonhoc; October 26th, 2019 at 03:37 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Ok new info on this one.

After a few days watching it closely + vairous testing, my observations are:
    - if player did not use the wheel on day D and have spin stored (earned sun points enough for fuel spin), when the day resets (now D+1), the free spin is not added to the stored one, players have the same number of stored fuel spins like before the day resets.

--> spin at least once a day to earn free fuel spin.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

Hi Meo
    I found this interesting. Thank you for sharing, testing and updating!
    My question is why you would want to "store" the spins in the first place? Is there any benefit I'm not aware of or is that you exploring how it works? I always use all available spins when I visit the valley the next time after earning them.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

The only time to store free spins is if you have 99 suns, which is the max. other than that, no benefit to storing them.

Oh I see, thank you!

The most fuel I had at one time was about 40 and that was used up very quickly, so I guess I won't be affected by this anytime soon
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    Hi Meo
    My question is why you would want to "store" the spins in the first place? Is there any benefit I'm not aware of or is that you exploring how it works? I always use all available spins when I visit the valley the next time after earning them.
    I only use my fuel when there are nearby requests that I like—either because they help with my daily quests, or because I like the amount and color of tokens they give. If I don’t like the nearby requests, I stay where I am until the requests change. The advantage of having some fuel saved up is that if I want to go a fairly long distance (e.g., for a daily quest to a building that’s not nearby), I’ll have enough fuel.

eta: Sorry, I thought you were talking about storing fuel, not spins.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; November 4th, 2019 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    Hi Meo
    I have a few farm for testing purpose (I'm a curious cat). By storing the spin, I purposely give up on treasure chest from daily quest this time. Fuel can only be stored up to 99. Storing spins instead of fuel makes sense to me.

I guess I wanted to try a new strategy with my test farms and see how relax one can be and still buy in exclusive shop : full force to chase chicken towards the end of season when chickens appear more frequently (I think I know how to trigger them to spawn near my truck), no need to move in the early days of season.

As for normal game play, storing spin when you don't need that fuel could serve:
    - avoid the "spin again" annoying button
    - save the spin for quest like "Use the fuel spin 3 times" on a rainny day when your sun tasks aren't easy
    - fuel can't be accidentally used (been there, done that on oversized pop-up while scouting)

As for tokens, I am not worried, I always tried my best (farm without fishing area, 57 fields, few animals) and can till get enough for my goal in previous season --> this season it can't be more difficult. Whether I get tokens today or in 5 days have no importance in my eyes.

For comparison, on the farm at lv137, I have always done the daily quest, still have 12 spins stored right now. We reached chicken goal earlier today.