Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Gold name for battle pass like in clash royale

After you buy gold pass: add a symbol next to your name

Just one thing, I suggest to add a symbol like a golden shell next to your name after you bought a golden pass to show that you have supported SuperCell. This looks cool and I think it can attract more people to buy golden pass.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by kkgame View Post
    Just one thing, I suggest to add a symbol like a golden shell next to your name after you bought a golden pass to show that you have supported SuperCell. This looks cool and I think it can attract more people to buy golden pass.
    The minute you do that, every donate request that isnt filled right away will be followed by Dude, you have the gold pass, why arent you gemming it? Spending should be private please.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    The minute you do that, every donate request that isnt filled right away will be followed by “ Dude, you have the gold pass, why arent you gemming it?” Spending should be private please.
    Agreed, there's zero reason this needs to be made ou lic knowledge.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

I concur with the other two

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbarron12 View Post
    I concur with the other two
    I concur with your concurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    The minute you do that, every donate request that isnt filled right away will be followed by Dude, you have the gold pass, why arent you gemming it? Spending should be private please.
    True. Donation is a personal decision, it should not be affected by anyone else. But the hero skin already tells everybody that you have donated. How can you keep secret then? And I see no reason why clanmates will force someone else to / not to donate.

IMO, the incentives of donation are
    (1) boosted game progress
    (2) fancy art work (hero skin)

My suggestion goes to (2).

Forum Elder
    True. Donation is a personal decision, it should not be affected by anyone else. But the hero skin already tells everybody that you have donated. How can you keep secret then? And I see no reason why clanmates will force someone else to / not to donate.

Don't put the skin on. I haven't, my BK is upgrading right now in his vanilla duds.

Could you not have gotten skin in a previous month?

Does it matter?

That is what I have to ask here... does it affect your clash experience if you know that clasher Cilakila bought the gold pass?

Nope.

So leave it be.

I too concur with the concurrent concurrences of concurrence listed above.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Forum Veteran

So if the skin already shows you bought the pass...everyone who bought the pass and has the skin has the opportunity to show to people they bought it if they WANT to. So the only reason to force it onto people would be to negatively impact them...since anyone who sees a positive impact to them personally already has a way to prove it if they choose.

Everyone in my clan know if I have either purchased the gold pass or not. There is no need for strangers all over the world to know my spending habits. If you are that curious, go check my Barbarian King.
    | TH12 | XP 188 | BK 51 | AQ 65 | GW 26 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 15 - CWL: MASTERS 3 - #2YVOGVLY
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Lets get a flying troop that isn't a dragon. Maybe a griffin? Hippogriff? A giant bug that releases a bunch of small, land based baby bugs?