Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can I get these decos from Greg's farm?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I don’t think the veggie crate and axe in the stump are available as derby prizes. I think they were one-time special prizes. You can find all available derby decorations on this page: https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Decorations/Derby The veggie crate and axe in the stump are listed as “limited,” and the page says that “All but trophies and time-limited rewards are randomly obtained.” To me that says that “limited” rewards can’t be gotten as random derby prizes.
    sigh...crush my dream and save me diamonds, why don’t you LHD. 🥴. Seriously though. Thanks. I’ll just hope then that the gardening bench doesn’t show up in the certificate column (again!) this week.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    sigh...crush my dream and save me diamonds, why don’t you LHD. 若. Seriously though. Thanks. I’ll just hope then that the gardening bench doesn’t show up in the certificate column (again!) this week.
    You’re welcome, though I’m sorry to crush your dreams ��. I hope there’s another chance for you to get the veggie crate sometime.

Centennial Club
    I got the scuba helmet this week, not my favorite but it will look great on my beach next to the boat statue

(I'm sure the fishing gnome who hangs out at the waters edge appreciates having the boat to hide in, the beach cafe is brightly lit, noisy, and never closes, not his kind of place at all )
    Last edited by heartgal; 1 Week Ago at 10:24 PM.

I got the water pump as a derby reward 2 weeks ago haven't seen any other new derby decos even tho I shuffled once every derby. The water pump was in the first row btw.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)