Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I get these decos from Greg's farm?

How can I get these decos from Greg's farm?

I saw some nice decos over at Greg's that I don't have. Are they from previous years? Or diamond specials? Or derby prizes that I might still be able to get? Please help...I can't sleep without the hydrangea planters or pile of leaves with the handy rake

Level 82. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

There are some new derby deco that came out with the update. I’m not sure what all of the pieces are but the potting bench you show is one of them.

The pile of leaves and rake were, IIRC, a diamond dec pack that was offered last fall, or possibly the year before. Who knows if those will ever be available again.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Momscar is correct that the leaves and rake were part of a special package last year.

i have the water pump already, it appeared in multiple columns, and also the mums in planter which is also a horseshoe prize. So both of those are horseshoe prizes as are the mining deco and diving helmet one.

The planting ones, the gloves and watering can, are in the new permit deco plots. You can see them kind of hidden by trees.

Thank you both!
    Level 82. Proud member of Of Chill Reputations

Good news! The gardening bench with the gloves is a derby horseshoe prize! I got it last week. The week before, I got the planter with tulips and hydrangeas.

i wish the rake and leaf pile would come back. As was noted, they were a diamond deco prize last year.

There were a couple of other look-quick-or-you’ll-miss-them items that only appeared as special derby prizes for one week. They were in the last column, if you got there, but you could only choose one. The one I didn’t get was an axe in a stump. I did get a stack of crates full of veggies. It’s really too bad that it was impossible to earn both. (Unless, of course, my memory is faulty...)
    Last edited by MiniGardener; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:41 PM.

Farm Level 128 | Town 41 | Achievements 143/144

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Oh man! I have been playing derby almost every single week and always getting to the last column but never saw these special deco! I might have missed two derbies in the past year. I guess I am just plain unlucky! I even use diamonds to reshuffle once or twice looking for permits, but special deco's didn't show up. I got 3 or 4 gnomes with the paint brush, and that was it!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Good news! The gardening bench with the gloves is a derby horseshoe prize! I got it last week. The week before, I got the planter with tulips and hydrangeas.

i wish the rake and leaf pile would come back. As was noted, they were a diamond deco prize last year.

There were a couple of other look-quick-or-you’ll-miss-them items that only appeared as special derby prizes for one week. They were in the last column, if you got there, but you could only choose one. The one I didn’t get was an axe in a stump. I did get a stack of crates full of veggies. It’s really too bad that it was impossible to earn both. (Unless, of course, my memory is faulty...)
    I remember it the same way you do, and I also chose the crates with veggies. It was disappointing not to be able to get both items.

Me to

Please read my answer in your best two year old whiny voice (which is exactly what I sounded like when I saw the deco at Gregís)

Stamps foot I WANT SOME HAHAHAHAHA. Thatís me in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayti View Post
    I saw some nice decos over at Greg's that I don't have. Are they from previous years? Or diamond specials? Or derby prizes that I might still be able to get? Please help...I can't sleep without the hydrangea planters or pile of leaves with the handy rake

Farm level: 237 Silo 11,700 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    ďI think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: ďThe scarecrow made me do itĒ. Quote accredited to dtx275

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    There were a couple of other look-quick-or-youíll-miss-them items that only appeared as special derby prizes for one week. They were in the last column, if you got there, but you could only choose one. The one I didnít get was an axe in a stump. I did get a stack of crates full of veggies. Itís really too bad that it was impossible to earn both. (Unless, of course, my memory is faulty...)
    Funny Mini. Because I chose the axe in the stump (which I wouldnít give up) but Iíve been pining for the veggie crate all year. I shuffled too many times last week hoping to get one. Lots of the new decos appeared but not the crate. Ah well. Cíest la vie. (Iím still going to shuffle this week. You never know, eh 😁 ).
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:33 PM. Reason: The usual emoji shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Funny Mini. Because I chose the axe in the stump (which I wouldn’t give up) but I’ve been pining for the veggie crate all year. I shuffled too many times last week hoping to get one. Lots of the new decos appeared but not the crate. Ah well. C’est la vie. (I’m still going to shuffle this week. You never know, eh  ).
    I don’t think the veggie crate and axe in the stump are available as derby prizes. I think they were one-time special prizes. You can find all available derby decorations on this page: https://hayday.fandom.com/wiki/Decorations/Derby The veggie crate and axe in the stump are listed as “limited,” and the page says that “All but trophies and time-limited rewards are randomly obtained.” To me that says that “limited” rewards can’t be gotten as random derby prizes.