Thread: Always 3 starred by Pekka Glide, What base stops this?

Centennial Club

Always 3 starred by Pekka Glide, What base stops this?

As title says, is there a base that can actually stop this attack or is it just OP? Maxed out base besides level 9 walls, seems like everytime a Pekka glide comes around it 3 stars me!!

Post a screenshot of your base. If your defenses are truly maxed, then your layout is most likely the problem.

Centennial Club
    Without even seeing your base, the answer is that it's not a good base at all if it's regularly 3 starred by hog spam... Hogs used to be OP, but the nerf changed all that... You need to make or copy a new base

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Post a screenshot of your base. If your defenses are truly maxed, then your layout is most likely the problem.
    Yes again...it is maxed. I'm not denying that it's base layout hence I'm asking what is a good base layout that people defend well against this attack

Curious as well, having the same problem. It’s very random, I will get 3 starred by pekka hog and then next opponent will not even get a star. Losing more than I am winning, that is for sure.

PEKKA Glide only 3-stars the worst of base layouts in maxed games; the nerf killed Hogs on the BB. Try some of the base links in my BH9 bases post. If they’re not active anymore, I have some in videos on my YT channel as well (linked in sig below).
    Last edited by Noctaire; 1 Week Ago at 01:02 AM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahchine View Post
    Yes again...it is maxed. I'm not denying that it's base layout hence I'm asking what is a good base layout that people defend well against this attack
    There are many bases that can stop this attack. Just check out top players in global that didn't show dummy base design, copy theirs and tweak some traps location that you think work best. Trial and error with it and you can find the base that suits you. There was one particular base design that work well in BH8 but get tripled often by the Pekka Glide, just avoid that base design.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 1 Week Ago at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    There are many bases that can stop this attack. Just check out top players in global that didn't show dummy base design, copy theirs and tweak some traps location that you think work best. Trial and error with it and you can find the base that suits you. There was one particular base design that work well in BH8 but get tripled often by the Pekka Glide, just avoid that base design.
    How do you know which ones are showing their actual bases?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    How do you know which ones are showing their actual bases?
    You don't.
    The point is to copy base design from top players regardless of it is their primary or secondary base design, and then trial and error with it. If it doesn't work well against Pekka Glide attack within some amount of versus battles, change it. Just avoid copying dummy base design (players should know how dummy base design look like).
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 1 Week Ago at 04:33 AM.