Thread: No acces to My mail anymore. Cant play My farm on new iPad.

No acces to My mail anymore. Cant play My farm on new iPad.

Hi,

my name is rene. My farm is linked to My e-mailadres. Recently my email account was locked After multiple failed login attempts (not me). I tried to recover the password But This is Denied by Microsoft multiple times. I think I lost acces to this mail adres forever.

i could Still play hay day Because I was logged in on That id on My iPad. For My birthday I got a new iPad But now I cant load My farm on it Because I dont have acces to That linked mailadres.

Btw My clash of clans, boom beach, brawl stars accounts are Also linked to this same supercell id.

What can I do?
    Last edited by 007ich; 1 Week Ago at 07:27 PM.
    GC: 007ich // My Lvl: 182 // My KIK: 007ich

You might want to ask this question on Clash of Clans side, there are way more players who are more familiar with Supercell ID issues overthere (I am not).

What you need, in my opinion, is a change of email used as SC ID. The only way to do it is through in-game Support though. It will involve game owner verification, it would be best to contact them from the current game.

Get some more pieces of advices on Clash side before you go.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Maggie StyleBook: 43/60 parts | 8/21 styles and counting

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 138♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::