Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Im maxed now so I dont deserve the perks I pay for?

Pro Member
    Deserve isn't the right word here.

But sure, when you're maxed the value of gold pass drops significantly. I only buy it on my mini now. No point buying it on my main account.

Quote Originally Posted by porky1122 View Post
    Deserve isn't the right word here.

But sure, when you're maxed the value of gold pass drops significantly. I only buy it on my mini now. No point buying it on my main account.
    I bought it on my main that has 5 walls left. Helps with bh which is almost down to just walls. Other than that, I like the training boosts and one gem donate. Plus I get about the same amount of gems as buying them. I also enjoy completing the challenges. I'm not sweating the bank. Maybe in december.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I bought a pair of hockey skates. I am not on a hockey team, and the pond never freezes in Florida. It is your fault for selling me skates I can't use.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    I bought a pair of hockey skates. I am not on a hockey team, and the pond never freezes in Florida. It is your fault for selling me skates I can't use.
    Try using them as ulus .
    Am sure they can chop some floridian gators

(ps: alaskan reference l to guide your search )

I got the gold pass this season knowing theres an update next month, just pre cook 3 siege machines then raid, that gives you some season bank, then delete those machines and pre build again and you have that space again to fill

Quote Originally Posted by sheldor1010 View Post
    It is really frustrating that I paid $5 for a Gold pass only to find out that since my storages will stay full (nothing to spend it on) then I wont collect any extra resources in my season bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Not really. I would buy the gold pass in december as there is a big update in that month. But if i cant fill my season bank up like a player can, still working on walls then whats the point. The system is flawed. Player a (completely maxed) and player b (everything upgraded just working on walls) both pay the same money for the gold season pass, but player b gets so much more out of it come update time.
    You can dump your season bank overflows so that you can store and get maximum Season Bank for next month.
    Train troops, delete troops, do it repeatedly until your resources fall below storage limit. There is no advantage in keeping season bank overflows if at the end of the month you will lose it anyway (from raiding and troops cooking). You might as well be better dump it away on the first day of the month since you don't have any use for it in this month anyway (update not dropping this month, so why keep the season bank overflows).

And also another thing, with your storage overflows, you can't collect any loot from the Daily Star Bonus and War Loot, you are hurting yourself in Treasury achievement count.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    lol K, nice way to help doing following; just and only kidding ya (got too much time now, and enough memory to link both replies )

Id tried always in past to chill after an update to make it last until the next one... having been maxed for a few updates now
    Hahaha thats a way of linking 2 posts but it sure applies. Great catch

I have been maxed a while too now but not that long. It took me a long time to finish those walls and never was in a hurry but with gold passes that part sped up a lot as well.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Maxed base here.
    Bought the season pass just for the ice queen *_*
    Pass would give some value to Max players if we could convert the perks to gems (50 gem per perk stage maybe).
    Ever thought on that Darian??

Didn't get pass this month since my heroes are maxed and still have few defenses, traps and walls remaining which should keep me playing until next update. If I were you I would've slowed down when I knew I'm going to get maxed before next update come
    Bored from full inbox messages? Want to get exactly the results you want? Here is the beta version of
    your best chance to get players and clans you want!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefistace01 View Post
    Maxed base here.
    Bought the season pass just for the ice queen *_*
    Pass would give some value to Max players if we could convert the perks to gems (50 gem per perk stage maybe).
    Ever thought on that Darian??
    There are several perks max players can still use and some do still use. If you get a gold pass when youre maxed and convert all the magic items into gems currently you get around 465 ish gems. Max players can already build up gems quicker then non maxed players would. By converting all rewards from events and CG and alike into gems as well. Last CG for example I took the 100 gems in that last tier instead of the book or rune. Of course non maxed players could do this too but its pretty unlikely theyd pass up a BoH or rune of DE.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG