Thread: I did something spontaneous

Open 24 Hours

I did something spontaneous

We had a very close war recently that we edged out 69-68 even though they beat us on %. There were a lot of clutch performances from both sides. My war base was not only 3 starred on a fresh hit, it was 3 starred by hogs, previously having never being 3 starred in war. I had to respond, on my nemesis' base to win the war, pulling out a clutch 3 (dragbat) late in the war that turned the tide.

After the war I decided to stop by the enemy clan and pay my respects on a hard fought war. I wasnt sure how it would go, but to my surprise we shared a mutual respect and conversed for a good half an hour, about our strategies and philosophies. It was a very positive experience for me and the opposing clan to chat and share our respect with each other, mainly with the direct person I traded blows with. I realize that not every encounter will be this positive, but I intend to do this more often, either to congratulate the enemy on a well earned win(the only type my clan will let you have lol) or to share my respect on a hard fought loss.

In the post-global era of Clash, our community lives in a more isolated state. I encourage my fellow clashers to be more outgoing and share good-will amongst the community.

Nice
    Ill sometimes do that when i have time but sometimes since we always war it is hard

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Nice hope to war you soon
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Very nice indeed and kudos to the enemy clan as well for being good sports 👍🏼