Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Im maxed now so I dont deserve the perks I pay for?

Angry Im maxed now so I dont deserve the perks I pay for?

It is really frustrating that I paid $5 for a Gold pass only to find out that since my storages will stay full (nothing to spend it on) then I wont collect any extra resources in my season bank.

Centennial Club
    not sure that's correct, as i have no use for any dark and am currently rocking 470k dark in my 200k dark elixir tank due to season bank overflow. season rewards however are lost

Quote Originally Posted by sheldor1010 View Post
    It is really frustrating that I paid $5 for a Gold pass only to find out that since my storages will stay full (nothing to spend it on) then I won’t collect any extra resources in my season bank.
    Since, and if, you are maxed, you have indeed nothing to spend your rewards onto.
    The only purpose of your expense was the skin and the 1-gem perk...
    Have fun

Well are you maxed on BH too ? cause perks can be still useful for it , and also turning magical items to gems

Level 247Maxed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Since, and if, you are maxed, you have indeed nothing to spend your rewards onto.
    The only purpose of your expense was the skin and the 1-gem perk...
    Have fun
    Not really. I would buy the gold pass in december as there is a big update in that month. But if i cant fill my season bank up like a player can, still working on walls then whats the point. The system is flawed. Player a (completely maxed) and player b (everything upgraded just working on walls) both pay the same money for the gold season pass, but player b gets so much more out of it come update time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Not really. I would buy the gold pass in december as there is a big update in that month. But if i cant fill my season bank up like a player can, still working on walls then whats the point. The system is flawed. Player a (completely maxed) and player b (everything upgraded just working on walls) both pay the same money for the gold season pass, but player b gets so much more out of it come update time.
    Agree. That’s valid for December tho, as there’s nothing announced for this month, or?
    Again, the ‘value’ of the gold pass depends on what it can be used for: a maxed account without more content announced has very limited ‘value’ of the pass...

Also, I don’t expect the December update to be released during that cwl season, so the maxed storages from November would be of little use...

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    The system before was flawed, since maxed player (especially in new legends where you can't get resources stolen), could amass an absurd amount of resources by collecting the reward from several passes.
    That's why it was changed.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    It will be a bit of work but if you really want to build up a full season bank this month then you need to dump all your extra loot and make sure you have some space in your storages when you raid.

That way you will be able to fill up the season bank.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Mmmm

Small suggestion for the season pass .
    Why not give us the opportunity to choose a builder base orientated perk streak or a th perk streak or even a choice of rewards like at the end of clan games

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    It will be a bit of work but if you really want to build up a full season bank this month then you need to dump all your extra loot and make sure you have some space in your storages when you raid.
    That way you will be able to fill up the season bank.
    lol K, nice way to help doing following; just and only kidding ya (got too much time now, and enough memory to link both replies )
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    And now you understand the maxed players conundrum and why so many clashers don’t be in such a rush to reach the destination and enjoy the journey as you may find the journey was actually more interesting then the destination.
    Its funny how this works. A lot of maxed players go through this cycle...
    they're maxed for a while > get bored out of their minds and scream for content > get a ton of content > feel they need to be in a super duper rush to finish and planning book and hammer use accordingly > oh right complain about hammer cooldown and that they can’t hammer 2500 medals worth on new stuff the minute any content is released... > reach a maxed base again and breathe a heavy sigh of relief finally maxed again >... start at beginning again......
    The wheels on the bus...
    Anywho the maxed players game sure is different and not for everyone and some enjoy the agenda as affront describes.
    I’d tried always in past to chill after an update to make it last until the next one... having been maxed for a few updates now