Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Im maxed now so I dont deserve the perks I pay for?

Forum Legend
    If you can't use resources, why do you concern yourself with resources?

Who cares?

My TH11 was completely maxed when TH12 dropped and it has been completely maxed for some time now.

I've purchased several Gold Passes, but never for the "extra resources" .. always for the discounts or speedups or items I could use on the Builder Base.

I'm quite sure, that the next update will be announced in a way that allows us all to buy into the Gold Pass with 8-10 days left of the season, so that we can fill up the Season Bank before the next season starts .. and so that SuperCell can sell 2 Gold Passes to players that want to get a head start on the next big update. (that's exactly what we saw the last time, it's good business to run it like that)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Dont care aboult loot, look to awesome blue aq skin Loot will overflow whole time after you first time get maxed - thats why spending cash for max out earlier dont have any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    There are several perks max players can still use and some do still use. If you get a gold pass when youre maxed and convert all the magic items into gems currently you get around 465 ish gems. Max players can already build up gems quicker then non maxed players would. By converting all rewards from events and CG and alike into gems as well. Last CG for example I took the 100 gems in that last tier instead of the book or rune. Of course non maxed players could do this too but its pretty unlikely theyd pass up a BoH or rune of DE.
    I do realise all that and follow the same
    In my opinion, perks are one of the highest value items in the gold pass but sadly are of no use to Max players.
    Gems instead of perks was just a suggestion for SC to attract more max players :P

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefistace01 View Post
    I do realise all that and follow the same
    In my opinion, perks are one of the highest value items in the gold pass but sadly are of no use to Max players.
    Gems instead of perks was just a suggestion for SC to attract more max players :P
    For the sake of balance which I tried explaining in my earlier post I think its unlikely they would do that.
    A max player still gets to enjoy the 1-gem donation perk and the training boost perks when cooking an army or troops for donations.
    A maxed player can still fill up a season bank although its complicated.

Im maxed too and for some weird reason hooked on these skins and since I havent missed any yet Im more driven to buy them to have them all. Yes crazy I know. But I look at it this way, if I were to buy 500 gems each month then Id pay the same amount so now the skin comes at the price of 35 ish gems. Plus I have some perks like faster troops. And I can still use some stuff on builderbase too but generally that wouldnt be a reason Id buy the pass.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Since, and if, you are maxed, you have indeed nothing to spend your rewards onto.
    The only purpose of your expense was the skin and the 1-gem perk...
    Have fun
    true although maybe maxed players can save for the upcoming update/s

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

I haven't done the math, but as a maxed player I usually make at least a few hundred gems selling books and potions that I don't need, and get the fun of having tasks to check off. For $5 it's ok.

Centennial Club
    I am maxed in my home village and soon.. builder base (now it's just maxing the walls). Tho i hate to see exceeding unused resources in my storages, but i use this gold pass for:

a)1 gem donations
    - Very helpful especially when donating troops in war maps every day at the beginning of the month during CWL. Also i used 1 gem donation for quick donation since ice golem, pekka and electro dragon are my clan's most frequent requests, and they require lots of time to train

b)Extra gems (by selling the books + runes + potions)
    I used to buy shield using these gems from gold pass season rewards EVERY weekends since i won't touch my phone when i'm having weekends with my family. Very helpful when i don't want to lose trophies in legends trophy.

c) 20% training boost
    - to complete my 8 attacks easily in legends trophy.

d) New hero skins? i consider them as "extra" reward. Not my main reason to buy gold pass.
    Clan: CITATS (since 2013)
    Position: Leader
    Clan Tag: #PG080UQ

Fresh Spawn
    Im also maxed out & eagerly awaiting the TH13 update, like the majority on here and over 70% of my clan mates I think it would be a sensible idea to bring back the stacking of magic items. Its available to do if you purchase the deals from the shop but not on season challenges or clan games?
    Like the OP said its pointless us buying the gold pack just for the hero skins.
    I think it would be beneficial for both supercell & the players if magic item stacking was bought back.
    Whats everyone elses thoughts on magic item stacking?

P.S. Totally buzzing for TH13 🙌

Quote Originally Posted by Sid79 View Post
    Im also maxed out & eagerly awaiting the TH13 update, like the majority on here and over 70% of my clan mates I think it would be a sensible idea to bring back the ‘stacking’ of magic items. It’s available to do if you purchase the deals from the shop but not on season challenges or clan games?
    Like the OP said its pointless us buying the gold pack just for the hero skins.
    I think it would be beneficial for both supercell & the players if magic item stacking was bought back.
    What’s everyone else’s thoughts on magic item stacking?

P.S. Totally buzzing for TH13 
    Sure let's stack those items, so you can spend 12 months eagerly waiting for th14.

(invisible sarcasm font enabled)
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Sure let's stack those items, so you can spend 12 months eagerly waiting for th14.

(invisible sarcasm font enabled)
    Sarcasm noted!
    If im able to max the new TH13 with a few magic items then its going be a very poor update indeed