Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: That seasonal troop

Centennial Club

That seasonal troop

Oh, and while I'm still here, that seasonal troop who was invisible for a few seconds was the best ever troop for looting. I maxed out more than 100 walls with those troops. The absolute max walls which cost 5 million each. Supercell any idea to send them back for another week please?

No, they don't get to the idea to send them back.

Seasonal troops aren't balanced in any way. So no wonder ppl loved them, while in the BB, the very same troop - but ranged - does get quite the rage.

You can always follow this way and use minions and upgrade all of your walls , i've upgraded all of my level 11 walls to level 13 in one month . well it was just walls , defences were maxed out .

Level 247Maxed TH12

You mean the royal ghost?

There’s this thing called dropping your hero on a collector or storage, then leaving

Im super proud to boast this awesome pic! Thanks TullSadum for signing me up and DragonX101 for the sig pic!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by HoomanSA View Post
    You can always follow this way and use minions and upgrade all of your walls , i've upgraded all of my level 11 walls to level 13 in one month . well it was just walls , defences were maxed out .
    Oh no sir, no, How I wish I could record some of those loot attacks. It was just 6 of those guys that looted 6 full collectors. With minions you need tanking too, and is much harder. The troop I talk about, it goes right where we want, and by the time they are detected they have taken all the resources and destroyed a defence building too.
    But I agree, when you master a strategy you find it easy. Mine is queen walk and goblins. Congrats, great work maxing your walls, I hope to be there soon.

And it helped me complete the last 3 goblin missions easily.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post

Seasonal troops aren't balanced in any way. So no wonder ppl loved them, while in the BB, the very same troop - but ranged - does get quite the rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobitanovi View Post
    Yes wall is so difficult to upgrade by max lvl..
    But there have many troops for you..you should
    Try best loot strategy troops..and ghost is not
    Come back again...

Thank you..
    Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    You mean the royal ghost?
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    There’s this thing called dropping your hero on a collector or storage, then leaving
    Thanks guys, yes the royal ghost it was called. I do dropping the heroes but they take around 45 mins to get back up. (My queen's max but the King is still reluctant to catch up with her )

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post

This quote is something I'd like to draw attention to as it is something that needs to be said quite often. When we do seasonal troops, they are only marginally balanced. The Ice Wizard, Giant Skeleton (Jack Skellingboom), El Primo, Royal Ghost, etc. are only around for a few weeks. While we do some minimal balance testing to make sure they're not TOO OP, they are still a bit on the OP side. Part of this is intentional as we do want Clashers to be interested in using the troop, but we don't worry too much about balance since they'll soon be gone and won't disrupt the meta too much.

Of course they're popular. They make the game so much easier because they err on the side of being powerful, so it's no small wonder why the community wants them back.

But also consider this: If we were to make them a permanent troop, we'd have to do some very rigorous balancing to them to the point they probably may not have the same enthusiasm they held when they were seasonal troops. This is one of the reasons why we've never made a seasonal troop into a permanent one. We want them to hold a special place with everyone. To make them permanent would be to make them a bit...boring?
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Say what you may, ain't no other troop better in looting, royal ghost was amazing.