Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you make thematic sectors on your farm?

Do you make thematic sectors on your farm?

All players receive decor and various items. From this set you can make thematic sections on the farm.

Many players (and I, too) sometimes wonder how best to use these items to get beautiful and thematic sectors on the farm.

For example, you can create a park, a recreation area, a tourist area, playground for children, etc.

Do you make these theme zones on your farm? It would be great if you shared your ideas.

Perhaps for the thematic sectors you would like to have a new necessary decor, and this is an occasion and motivation - to suggest developers to add a specific decor in the next updates.

For example, I have a tourist area (tent, bonfire, sink for washing clothes, a bench with drinks, stump with an ax), and I would really like to have a clothes dryer (rope) and an outdoor shower.

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by j18a; November 3rd, 2019 at 04:16 PM.

Great thread idea! Thanks for starting this. I look forward to seeing other farmers pics.

i found out early that I just don’t have a knack for decorating, so one of the first things I did, thematically speaking, was a decoration junkyard. A small unused portion of my farm was fenced off with a couple of openings, so people could walk through.

now, it’s just called my town...

other than my town, the only other area I have decorated is the last section of land I opened and I made it a place where I would like to be

Last edited by WussyPuss; November 3rd, 2019 at 06:29 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    My farm has several "thematic sectors" and they are in different areas of the farm staying out of the way of the machines, crops and trees. There is one of a camping outdoor area with the tent, fire, close to a natural bog. I was one of the ones who asked SC to give us a tent. Somewhere else I have a quiet area for contemplation, writing letters on the typewriter, surrounded by lemon trees. I'd send a photo but I don't know how. Anyway, I reserve an area right next to the mailbox where I have my seasonal sector (such as the Halloween theme, X'mas theme, Chinese New Year theme etc). In another area I have a sports area where toy soldiers are playing soccer and gnomes are playing basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    My farm has several "thematic sectors" and they are in different areas of the farm staying out of the way of the machines, crops and trees. There is one of a camping outdoor area with the tent, fire, close to a natural bog. I was one of the ones who asked SC to give us a tent. Somewhere else I have a quiet area for contemplation, writing letters on the typewriter, surrounded by lemon trees. I'd send a photo but I don't know how. Anyway, I reserve an area right next to the mailbox where I have my seasonal sector (such as the Halloween theme, X'mas theme, Chinese New Year theme etc). In another area I have a sports area where toy soldiers are playing soccer and gnomes are playing basketball.
    You have described your subject areas so well. This is a matter of great respect.
    If you can post photos of these areas, it will be great. (Some of your ideas may come in handy for adaptation on my or other farms.)

Some have found this helpful for posting pics

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...as-closed-down

you can also try the link in PaluEF siggie

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12343392
    Last edited by WussyPuss; November 3rd, 2019 at 05:29 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 52 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I have a food and craft court across the road. Then at the furthest back of the farm I have all my pets, a gnome village, and a cemetery. On the river side I have the farm land, and farm animals, feed mills, smelters, bakery, pie, and cakes. The last three will eventually move to the food court. It's all about the decos for me.

Yeah. My farm has several sections. I've got a pet area and a garden.

Here's my garden:

Garden.jpg

Here's my pet area:

Pet area.jpg

I plan to do more themed sections like this as I level up. I'm only level 47 currently... One day though.
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; November 3rd, 2019 at 10:18 PM.

Also known as KDT123 and WheatLand.
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.
    Share your Hay Day farmís statistics with everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post

other than my town, the only other area I have decorated is the last section of land I opened and I made it a place where I would like to be

Very beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by WheatLandIII View Post
    Yeah. My farm has several sections. I've got a pet area and a garden.

Here's my garden:

Garden.jpg

Here's my pet area:

Pet area.jpg

I plan to do more themed sections like this as I level up. I'm only level 47 currently... One day though.
    You have a great plan.

Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    I have a food and craft court across the road. Then at the furthest back of the farm I have all my pets, a gnome village, and a cemetery. On the river side I have the farm land, and farm animals, feed mills, smelters, bakery, pie, and cakes. The last three will eventually move to the food court. It's all about the decos for me.
    You spoke well about your zones. Can I see it?