Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you make thematic sectors on your farm?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    I have an area I call "The Twilight Zone". It's the beach where I place all my Halloween and winter decorations so the Town visitors may enjoy viewing them as they disembark from the train.
    Lynn
    November 4, 2019
    Sounds intriguing.
    I want to see it.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    You could if I knew how to do that, lol.
    Xenkitty, scroll back to page 1 of this thread. WussyPuss has two links to show me how to post my pictures and the first one worked for me. You just need to do a screenshot, crop it so nobody sees how many diamonds or coins you have, then store it somewhere you can easily find it. Just the link to drag and drop into that site, then copy and paste into here.

My town...BnB has quiet area for resting and located next to diner for easy access to food not provided by BnB. Town also has a viewing area for visitors to look at the sanctuary animals. One visitor is looking with a telescope. Also place next to Town Hall for resting and chatting with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    My town...BnB has quiet area for resting and located next to diner for easy access to food not provided by BnB. Town also has a viewing area for visitors to look at the sanctuary animals. One visitor is looking with a telescope. Also place next to Town Hall for resting and chatting with friends.

Beautiful city (with the labyrinth of the Minotaur)

Xtalline, you design your farm very high quality.
    Last edited by j18a; November 5th, 2019 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks, j18a! I don't like clutter and go for peaceful scenes, so I have a lot of deco's just stored away. But (hehe) I design a straight path for town visitors who go to visit the sanctuary before going to the platform so that they can get to the platform faster and get picked up by neighbors who are waiting for them (for a specific town visitor task). I had a derby friend in my hood and we enjoy each other's ideas, but sadly she's left to play another game. We used to hate town visitors who asked for too much and we joked about throwing them onto the train tracks, and we put in a cemetery to bury them in.

Trainee
    I went through a phase of creating ‘events’ on my farm. Thought the gnomes deserved a day off from all their hard work on the farm so this was a snails event created about the time of the olympics, Hope the screen prints work.

https://ibb.co/bvNqQTT
    https://ibb.co/DW1n7vG

Quote Originally Posted by auntiem View Post
    I went through a phase of creating ‘events’ on my farm. Thought the gnomes deserved a day off from all their hard work on the farm so this was a snails event created about the time of the olympics, Hope the screen prints work.
    Very cute.

I make all my town visitors walk the sanctuary path on their way to the shops (much like an airport duty free after security), some are naughty and they walk through the flower beds.

I also have a town graveyard and a gnome beach wedding.
    Last edited by PedrosPlotThickens; November 6th, 2019 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    I also have a town graveyard and a gnome beach wedding.
    I would like to see a graveyard and a wedding event.