Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Town Level 100

Seems to me this would be an easy fix in next "mini-update." Just tack it onto next "valley behaving badly" fix. Or end of Halloween fix.

But then I am not a game coding person.

Quote Originally Posted by sjtyson View Post
    I have reached reputation level 100 in the town but there are no more levels to progress. Iím disappointed as I like the town but this has killed it off. I still see the reputation points available from each visitor but they donít get collected. Derby tasks and XP are all thatís available. More levels please SC.
    Congratulations on reaching level 100. I would love to see some attention paid to the town as I really like it too.

Farm Level 176. Town 53. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by sjtyson View Post
    I have reached reputation level 100 in the town but there are no more levels to progress. Iím disappointed as I like the town but this has killed it off. I still see the reputation points available from each visitor but they donít get collected. Derby tasks and XP are all thatís available. More levels please SC.

Would you let me have your friend code. Iíd love to do a video on your town.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Would you let me have your friend code. Iíd love to do a video on your town.
    Thanks Ranger- VCPY2J8
    UGC: Walneyst
    KiK: Walneyst
    Level: 236 Town: 100
    Achievements: 143/144: Fish 172/172
    Bolt, Screw and Mallet Farm