Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Town Level 100

Town Level 100

I have reached reputation level 100 in the town but there are no more levels to progress. Iím disappointed as I like the town but this has killed it off. I still see the reputation points available from each visitor but they donít get collected. Derby tasks and XP are all thatís available. More levels please SC.
    UGC: Walneyst
    KiK: Walneyst
    Level: 237 Town: 100
    Achievements: 143/144: Fish 172/172
    Bolt, Screw and Mallet Farm

Congratulations of reaching level 100, that is some achievement. The town is an area that desperately needs some development.
    Farm ID - #9Y2R9CPV
    Farm Level - 194
    Town Level - 60
    Achievements Completed - 143/144 just Bingo III to go
    Game Center - Philly+B

Centennial Club
    lvl 100 in town that is really amazing! Ive been dissapointed for a long time now, levelling up in town doesn't give you a good reward.

I have not reached the hundredth level in the city.
    But, of course, you are sorry that after level 100 points are not awarded. I believe that game developers should generally remove such a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by sjtyson View Post
    I have reached reputation level 100 in the town but there are no more levels to progress. I’m disappointed as I like the town but this has killed it off. I still see the reputation points available from each visitor but they don’t get collected. Derby tasks and XP are all that’s available. More levels please SC.
    Wow that really is some achievement. Congrats! Very interesting that there is an "end" to it. Maybe you are the first player to reach that and maybe it gets raised in the next update.
    My town is only lvl 29 as it is not my favourite part of the game and I usually only play it when there is an event or I have a derby task.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

While I am an avid townie, I think supercell missed the boat on what the town could have been.

i love the drops and the townie derby tasks.

i did realise early that once you max out the visitor slots and faster times on all of the buildings, there is nothing left to level up for, so I never upgraded coin or rep.

i am a newly minted level 35, however, I find it meaningless. It would have been nice to have had a little more love for the town, but likely too late now.

congrats on your level 100 there, sjtyson... my straw hat off to you on that achievement
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Congratulations on reaching level 100! That really is an accomplishment. I am at level 34 and a little disappointed that there is a limit. Maybe they will make some adjustments for the town with next update. Sanctuary animals were cute but feel like there should be something more to work towards.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    I have reached reputation level 100 in the town but there are no more levels to progress. I’m disappointed as I like the town but this has killed it off. I still see the reputation points available from each visitor but they don’t get collected. Derby tasks and XP are all that’s available. More levels please SC.
    Congratulations on your achievement from a Town enthusiast!

Even though you don't collect RPs from visitors, do they still give you gifts?

---
    Lynn
    November 3, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; November 3rd, 2019 at 09:43 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Hi Stephen,

That really sucks - I’m pretty sure Supercell will quickly remove the limit - just like they have successively done when someone max’s the barn or silo. I have asked a couple of times to give better rewards for levelling up the town as levelling the town is far harder than levelling the farm - this was partly addressed but diamond rewards are still lower which doesn't seem fair.
    Farm 244, Town 83
    Barn 13,550, Silo 12,400
    kik: perky76

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Congratulations on your achievement from a Town enthusiast! Even though you don't collect RPs from visitors, do they still give you gifts?

---
    Lynn
    November 3, 2019
    If they ask to be served, they should give gifts, right? The contrary would be...unthinkable.
    As for me, i always upgrade first the slots, then xp/rp, then bnb times. I think the extra xp really helps in the long run. The +60% rp really pushes the town level up.
    I don't think SC slipped on town max level.reaching town lvl 100 is such a pharaonic enterprise that farms with town lvl 100 can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Gonzo's hand.
    Last edited by BULIGO; November 3rd, 2019 at 07:48 PM.