Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Items on Gregs Farm

Fresh Spawn

Items on Gregs Farm

I notice that there are always a lot of lovely items on Gregs farm that seems are not available to us- why not! Those items that we can get tend to be where we have to purchase diamonds, which is not fair. There are very few that can afford to buy diamonds and hayday should give players the opportunity to get these items on a regular basis either through Derby rewards,paying with accumulated coins or tasks. So come on Hayday, give us a chance

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Linney View Post
    I notice that there are always a lot of lovely items on Gregs farm that seems are not available to us- why not! Those items that we can get tend to be where we have to purchase diamonds, which is not fair. There are very few that can afford to buy diamonds and hayday should give players the opportunity to get these items on a regular basis either through Derby rewards,paying with accumulated coins or tasks. So come on Hayday, give us a chance
    The new items on Greg's farm were brought in with the recent update. Seeing them on his farm is a bit of a teaser, I know.

I'm delighted to report that one of the new deco pieces is in my fifth horseshoe column, so after tomorrow it'll be proudly displayed on my farm, and it won't have cost any diamonds.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!