Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets go see the wizard of oz! Scarecrow here needs a brain.

Lets go see the wizard of oz! Scarecrow here needs a brain.

Attachment 214051
    Attachment 214052

I give up at this point. He seriously needs a scarecrow skin so we can joke around that he has no brain. Picture 2 is pretty much where I gave up. He couldn’t pick a group I guess?

Then the first pic...needs no explanation to why I got only 1 star.
    Last edited by zeldagod14; November 2nd, 2019 at 05:12 PM.
    Town Hall 11
    King: 45 Queen: 40 Warden: 18
    Walls: somewhere between 0 and 300
    Achievements: Too lazy to check
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare #29UJPYRPJ

I agree warden ai needs an update

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    The worst part is that he just did. Ugh.
    Town Hall 11
    King: 45 Queen: 40 Warden: 18
    Walls: somewhere between 0 and 300
    Achievements: Too lazy to check
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare #29UJPYRPJ

I found myself frustrated after he followed a group of dragons as they ended up circling around a multi inferno. Ok to stay with them, but why does he have to shoot at the builders huts and barracks they are firing on and ignore the multi (he could reach) that was roasting all of them, including him, lol. What kind of “support” is that? I want him to defend! on offence, darnit, lol.

It’s like when a queen ignores attacking cc troops to finish hitting a storage or wall.

Thanks Icey!

I need a new quote, though. Waiting for just the right one.

Agreed we need fixes

Level 258Maxed TH13

Another silly is when the warden joins a ground troop shooting at a wall block, then when the ground troop dies, the warden carries on shooting the wall even though no one else is attacking it and he can just fly over it.

Seriously buggy. His ai should check if anything else is shooting the wall and if not, ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    As a TH8, how can you back up this claim without first hand experience of the GW AI?
    Level: 256 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5376 | Donations: 1.26 million | Hero Levels: 170
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Not sure where the surprise is here. He is supporting the loons. The TH hasn’t even been activated. How is it you expect the warden to get the TH when his primary goal is to target buildings that offensive troops are actually attacking.

To be entirely honest, the attack didn’t look very well planned out and this just seems like a lack of experience attack. As opposed to an AQ shooting a wall on her way to a target that can be reached over the same wall. That seems like a gripe there.

We can surely help you understand the warden AI a little better and to bring an EQ to turn that TH into a defense so your loons can target it instead of flying right by it? Or deploy a little better and activate it at the 51% mark.

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    I found myself frustrated after he followed a group of dragons as they ended up circling around a multi inferno. Ok to stay with them, but why does he have to shoot at the builders huts and barracks they are firing on and ignore the multi (he could reach) that was roasting all of them, including him, lol. What kind of “support” is that? I want him to defend! on offence, darnit, lol.

It’s like when a queen ignores attacking cc troops to finish hitting a storage or wall.
    Uhm, what is the thing you're proposing here? The warden should follow troops, so they get the HP-buff, but should snipe off keydefences, making the very same basedesign obsolete you felt into?
    How are you even trying to implement your own idea? Make him target infernos first? Oh, what about the eagle? Should he prio the eagle, or the inferno? Surely the eagle, unless of course an inferno is targeting his troops. Oh, what about the archer tower hitting him? Should he snipe that one off, to prevent him getting killed? Or rather... this is where you WILL lose your own fight.

He does target the buildings his supported troop is targeting. Makes perfect sense and istn't biased on 'But if he did this, I would've won!!!'. It's a simple AI, in a mobile game. Not a highly scientific megacomputer trying to calculate a human lifeform, nor the perfect wargeneral.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; November 2nd, 2019 at 10:32 PM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Uhm, what is the thing you're proposing here? The warden should follow troops, so they get the HP-buff, but should snipe off keydefences, making the very same basedesign obsolete you felt into?
    How are you even trying to implement your own idea? Make him target infernos first? Oh, what about the eagle? Should he prio the eagle, or the inferno? Surely the eagle, unless of course an inferno is targeting his troops. Oh, what about the archer tower hitting him? Should he snipe that one off, to prevent him getting killed? Or rather... this is where you WILL lose your own fight.

He does target the buildings his supported troop is targeting. Makes perfect sense and istn't biased on 'But if he did this, I would've won!!!'. It's a simple AI, in a mobile game. Not a highly scientific megacomputer trying to calculate a human lifeform, nor the perfect wargeneral.
    Luice who says Snooks was presenting an idea?
    Seems more like a vent, and something we have all had to deal with while learning warden ai. There have been plenty of times on my journey thru this game where I have witnessed troop ai performing as intended, but looking dumb as hell while doing it.

Also, I contest the idea that targeting the same building as the troops he is supporting 'makes perfect sense', even though it is as intended. A support troop that targets buildings attacking the troops he is supporting makes more sense to me, though it is probably loads more difficult to apply to the game.
    Last edited by MiddleC; November 3rd, 2019 at 12:04 AM.